New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eurav4
    edI100 pag ni rerev mo daw yung zafira maingay ba talaga zafira? and ask ko lang if u were to choose from a 2000 starex and sa zafira anu mas sulit bilihin? money wise . . pati narin maintnance? others can share opinions ",
    Maingay?? who said it was maingay? In fact, sobrang tahimik nga nito. IF you start the engine, di mo alam naka on na pala since the idling is very smooth. Kala mo naka patay ang engine. It even has a catalytic converter so sobrang baba ng emissions with virtually Zero smoke. This is a EURO 4 compliant car and considered a LEV or a low emissions vehicle.

If the unit you checked out was noisy, i assume may sira ang engine or muffler nito. It should rev real smooth.

The Starex din is OK. It really depends on the condition and mileage of both cars. Test drive both cars and see what you like. It is really a personal thing. Parang pag upo mo pa lang sa loob, alam mo na.

Anyway, kung maintenance. Panalo talaga ang starex. Mura yan. May surplus parts pa.

Happy car hunting!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pero ok talaga zafira? i mean hindi ka lagi nasisiraan or palit ng palit ng parts?? realiable car talaga? just want to make sure lang talaga para cgurado ", dami kasi negative feedback sa opel.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    pero ok talaga zafira? i mean hindi ka lagi nasisiraan or palit ng palit ng parts?? realiable car talaga? just want to make sure lang talaga para cgurado ", dami kasi negative feedback sa opel.

In my experience, wala pa naman nasisira. Just usual maintenance parts such as brake pads, oils and filters. The most was nabasagan ako ng windshield by the rugby boys.

Negative comments about the Opels are from the 1996 to 1999 Vectras and Astras. Yun ang madaming overheating problems.

Anyway, mahirap mag recommend ng Zafira since I cannot guarantee that the unit you will get is in perfect shape. (unless yung Zafira ko ang bibilin mo)
    Lakas loob din ang pagbili nito since I assume wala nang Warranty yan. Mahal ang parts ng GM cars compared to a normal car.

If you are thinking of a Starex, I think the starex is a practical long-term choice.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    how much yung zafira mo? and anu details ",

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    to eurav4:
    I am selling it for 490T. It is 2001 model. The picture of the actual car is on this thread.

thanks.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    can u reach me at 09209023452 thanks

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    can u reach me at 09209023452 thanks

Ok, If ever you are interested in a Zafira my number is 0919-8336624. You can check mine out.

Or if ever you eventually get a Zafira from somebody else, just text me, test drive ko yon and tignan ko kung maganda ang condition ng engine, suspension, aircon, etc.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hi All,

I'm looking for a 2002 Chevrolet Zafira. If you know of any for sale, please ocntact me asap as i need to decide soon.

Eurav, were you able to buy the 2002 Zafira you mentioned on the thread? If not, could you pass on the owner's number to me? Thanks!

EDL100, are you selling yours?

I can be reached at 0917-8333928 - name's Leo.

Thanks all!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hello Guys:

I am considering purchase of a 2004 Zafira with 20Tkms use, otherwise in good condition. Posted price is Php 525k. What is a fair market value?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2002 chevy ZAFIRA