The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thanks a lot for the info

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    FC is at about 5 and if lucky 6 (city) these are mixed light to heavy traffic, but if you use it mostly on weekdays + rush hour expect it to go lower. Best I had was at 9 highway. At this pricepoint FC shouldnt really be an issue if you are able to buy a 3.1M car then you should be able to afford filling it up.

The Previa would be a good alternative at 700k cheaper than the V6. Sits 7 comfortably but is smaller compared to the Alphard. When I checked a couple of months back parang per order basis lang so expect to pay a higher deposit and longer wait times. But I dont know if they chaned na

Thanks a lot. Order basis pa rin ang Previa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesto View Post
    Thank you. How is the FC of the V6?

Thanks guys. Will think of the V6. Medyo malaki kasi price difference with the Previa. 1 car na rin
    If space is not an issue, the Previa should do. Also, assuming you can wait for units.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Tinignan namin lahat yan when my mom was in the market for a new van to replace her Gen 1 Expy. Yung Previa masikip masyado for my mom's requirement (sanay kasi sa Grand Starex as her main car). Yung Alphard naman wala kaming makuhang stock at the time, so ayun nauwi sa US version na Toyota Sienna.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesto View Post
    Thanks a lot. Order basis pa rin ang Previa.
    A couple of months ago yes and you have to make a large non refundable depsoit. Forgot how much and it will take 2-3 months to get the car here if i remember it correctly.

Malaki the difference between the Previa and the Alphard in terms of price, but you get a whole lot of car for the additional 700K. Have you checked out the Odyssey? I considered it before choosing the Alphard and its priced at 2.7m

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    A couple of months ago yes and you have to make a large non refundable depsoit. Forgot how much and it will take 2-3 months to get the car here if i remember it correctly.

Malaki the difference between the Previa and the Alphard in terms of price, but you get a whole lot of car for the additional 700K. Have you checked out the Odyssey? I considered it before choosing the Alphard and its priced at 2.7m
    Best and #1 minivan in the U.S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123