New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    We have narrowed down the choices to the two(Others will not be considered).

I need inputs from actual users.

Criteria are:

1. FC
    2. Comfort(in terms of suspension and seating space)
    3. Maintenance

Mas type namin ang Alphard but mas mura kasi yung Previa.

Please share your experiences with the 2 cars

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    we own a 2.4 previa.... 5-6 km a liter but i bet the alphard would consume more petrol

it is comfy but i bet the alphard is more comfy

maintenance just follow the pms and you would be fine plus matino naman kausap toyota pag dating sa warranty since they know that you bought a quite an expensive ride and would want to retain you as their client.

when our previa was still under warranty i drove it like as if there was no tomorrow- so if anything broke down toyota would replace it(broke the shock a couple of times) but now it's out of warranty i drive like a saint and it's still serving us well

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    If brand new, I would go for the Alphard as it's newer and more luxurious.

Previa is also very good overall but since it's been in the market since 2006, you can probably find very good 2nd hand deals.

Both are Toyotas that are made in Japan so quality should be ok.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    None of the above. Yung Previa masikip sa loob, ok ang Alphard pero dapat yung 3.5 kasi sa laki ng kaha nyan hirap yung 2.4 dyan so it will end up using more fuel.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thanks for the input guys

Keep them coming

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was in this situation earlier this year. Previa was considered by my Mom coz it was bigger than the MPV Innova but not as cumbersome as a Grand Starex or Carnival. Easier to drive from an Altis/Tribute driver. But it is small for a 7-seater.

Alphard is better sized. But more expensive. I agree, if the Alphard, the 3.5L would be better matched.

Posted using TocinoTalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    If you have the budget alphard 3.5 na. What's funny is in hong kong alphard is like grandia satin nag kalat sa kalye. Satin luxury na pag meron ka! grabe kasi taxation ng mga kotse dito satin kaya napapamahal mga sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    meron pa bang previa? anyway, alphard for me hands down.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Madalang nalang po ako nakakakita ng Previa kaysa sa mga Alphard. Yun nga po, it's better to get a used Previa, good deal. Yes, the Alphard overall is better with the 3.5.

*E240 Magtatayo po ako ng business regarding imported car selling business in the near future at sigurado pong mas mura kaysa sa mga local hehehe...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytherr View Post
    Madalang nalang po ako nakakakita ng Previa kaysa sa mga Alphard. Yun nga po, it's better to get a used Previa, good deal. Yes, the Alphard overall is better with the 3.5.

*E240 Magtatayo po ako ng business regarding imported car selling business in the near future at sigurado pong mas mura kaysa sa mga local hehehe...
    Nice that's what we need here to upgrade our buying power sa mga mas magagandang oto. Lolol!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast