May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    400 or even plus ba?
    alang nakalagay na presyo

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sus... no fighting! Talo kayo dito!

:hysterical:

Buy one secondhand for under 200k. Take it to 199 Off-Road House. Do everything... overhaul the engine, or even replace it with a newer Toyota turbodiesel. Full aftermarket suspension, Mickey Thompsons, bumpers, the works... still under 1m. And it's more of a head-turner than a stock Alterra or Fortuner.

But:

For 1m... a secondhand SUV that'll carry seven in reasonable comfort, turn heads and go off-road? Definitely the LC80 Toyota Landcruiser. This iis one of the best trucks ever made. An uncle is thinking of disposing of one, and we're all trampling over each other, trying to be the one who gets it.

You can get a diesel one for around 800k. Spend the change on a good set of ARB shocks and paint. You're done.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yup, affirmative po yun... I don't know if it's a scam or whatever pero I saw a LC Defender 4 Door Pick-up 199O up na model. He's selling it for 400K. Di nga ako makapaniwala... But it's on the ad ng Car Finder Mag.

I know how painful it is to maintain for the owner, LR nya is a 2000 model & up... Not so sure. Buti nalang may kuliglig sila as back-up and an LC50 Series na buhay na buhay pa...

Last edited by drey; April 21st, 2008 at 04:05 PM.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    paging moderator...........

second page of this topic is out of order

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    do you think april 2007 4x2 fortuner 16t kms at around 1.2m (hope may bawas pa) is a good buy already? c

coment pls... thanks in advance

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind View Post
    do you think april 2007 4x2 fortuner 16t kms at around 1.2m (hope may bawas pa) is a good buy already? c

coment pls... thanks in advance
    Sir x-wind = For that amount 1.2M its not a good choice.. why not a brand new one.. i think the only difference is 100k.. also 4X2 fortuner if diesel medyo hirap yung engine nya for the bulky body nya ( Check the HP rating) parehas 2 ng Innova 2.5D4D.. if gasoline naman... patay ka sa taas ng gasoline ( its 2.7Li) hindi ko sure kung gasoline or diesel... pero kung kaya mo.. go for it.. the final decision is yours...your the end user..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    ^^^ yep +1 wagon ang tipo ni bro ekswind. another choice ko adventure grand sport. being brand new is unquestionable. at least 5 yrs from now matinong matino pa. at may sukli pa sa 1M
    OT:

The Adventure Grand Sport has been supplanted as the top-of-the-line variant by the Super Sport, available only in diesel. But personally I'd prefer the GLS Sport; naiirita kasi ako pag rear-mounted yung spare tire ng Adventure eh, pilit na pilit maging Pajero. Either way, since the TS is coming from an Isuzu na malakas ang hatak at matipid sa krudo, baka manibago siya sa 4D56. :D

BTT:

I'd get the Fortuner since it has a more imposing stance than the Alterra. But don't limit yourself to those two choices. Marami pang iba diyan.

Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124
    The Alterra is really an eyesore to me, bibili lang ako ng Alterra kung morgue o puninarya negosyo ko, mukha kasi pang karo yung Alterra
    :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 22nd, 2008 at 02:49 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i would get the fortuner.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    1.2m for a 2007? That's ridiculous. You could buy a brand new Fort for just 200k more. One whose warranty (important, considering the terrible diesel quality in this country) will be longer, whose engine has not been fed diesel with little bits of dirt floating in it, and whose insides will not have been scuffed and stained by someone else. If I actually liked the 2.5 D4D (and I don't... I think the 3.0 4x4 is the Fort worth buying), I'd pay 900k to 1m for it... but nothing more. That extra 300k you're paying is just for the Toyota brand, which is ridiculous... a secondhand Toyota is still just a secondhand car. Pay just a little more and get it brand-new.

Or get a brand new CR-V or Everest... both of which come in at just 1.2m, both decent vehicles with comparable or better fuel consumption and utility. The Everest's injectors might also be of superior durability (no horror stories yet)... but it's too early to tell right now. And the fuel consumption of the 2.5 Everest is around the same or slightly better than the 2.5 Fort. Only downside is the ride. It's softer than the Fort's, but it might not be to everyone's tastes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
1M budget, what will you get Fortuner or Alterra?