New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    i cant figure out how are they going to convert this particular car, Nissan Skyline? WIK, it has an assymetrical center tunnel for the transmission propeller, making conversion a tough challenge. and to think that, the R32-33-34 were never sold to LHD markets (thus no equivalent LHD model), how exactly did they do the conversions?
    oo nga been wondering about this for the longest time. the dashboard siguro pwede cut and paste, pero yung iba pang parts how do they make this conversions. I wish may magpost ng picture ng interior pics ng converted skylines.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    whats this skyline u want 2 know about? Is it an r33 or the r34.. Is it a GTR, GT, GT-t? depends also if its tuned with parts from nismo, tanabe, blitz, signal or even JUN ala autoplus! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    kaya sumikat ang honda hatch SIR at miata.....cheap sports cars.
    Dude a miata is not a sports car. EVOs, STIs, 240sx/Silvias, 350Z, RX-8- sports car. Skyline GTR - Super car.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Miata is the original formula for a sportscar. A reincarnation of the MG's and other sportscar from a past era which is probably too old for most of us to even remember.

Simple, lightweight, well balanced, and topless. Does not need dollops of power to be fun.

Unlike newer Grand Tourers which are quite fat and have to rely on brute horsepower and whizbang technogadgets to be any fun.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RED XIII View Post
    whats this skyline u want 2 know about? Is it an r33 or the r34.. Is it a GTR, GT, GT-t? depends also if its tuned with parts from nismo, tanabe or even JUN ala autoplus! ;)

Dude a miata is not a sports car. EVOs, STIs, 240sx/Silvias, 350Z, RX-8- sports car. Skyline GTR - Super car.
    Dude Evo's and STI's are RALLY cars.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Dude Evo's and STI's are RALLY cars.
    yep... but shall we also say that a 240sx/silvia is a "drift" car not a sports car? ;) bro technically a rally car, a race car, a touring car, a drift car are all under d category of sports cars.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RED XIII View Post
    The Miata is the only true sports car of all the cars you mentioned. The others are sports sedans, grand tourers, or sports coupes. The Skyline isn't a super car by any means but it's performance may appear like a super car.
    Just check this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgVpgiARWKw

That's a super car.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    The Miata is the only true sports car of all the cars you mentioned. The others are sports sedans, grand tourers, or sports coupes. The Skyline isn't a super car by any means but it's performance may appear like a super car.
    Just check this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgVpgiARWKw

That's a super car.
    Aral ka muna dude there are NO 4 dr sports cars just sports sedans. Ex ng supercar ha Mc Laren F1, Bugatti Veyron, Koenig ung sa panaginip mo lang makukuha. You got you cars mixed up dude.
    Last edited by Si 06; March 8th, 2007 at 10:25 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    oo nga been wondering about this for the longest time. the dashboard siguro pwede cut and paste, pero yung iba pang parts how do they make this conversions. I wish may magpost ng picture ng interior pics ng converted skylines.
    The best example of a converted Skyline is the one owned by Arch. Manuel Go(autoplus) which was done in the US and the cost of the car to date is 10-12M na yata.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Aral ka muna dude there are NO 4 dr sports cars just sports sedans. Ex ng supercar ha Mc Laren F1, Bugatti Veyron, Koenig ung sa panaginip mo lang makukuha. You got you cars mixed up dude.

Do you know how to read? I said the Miata was the only sports car and the others were either sports coupes, sports sedans, or grand tourers. I also said that the Skyline was not a super car. Try reading before you reply with a quote.

Edit: The F1, Veyron, etc are the true super cars not a Skyline.
    Maybe you're the one who needs to go to school since you can't read and comprehend.
    Last edited by redorange; March 8th, 2007 at 10:44 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Do you know how to read? I said the Miata was the only sports car and the others were either sports coupes, sports sedans, or grand tourers. I also said that the Skyline was not a super car. Try reading before you reply with a quote.

Edit: The F1, Veyron, etc are the true super cars not a Skyline.
    Maybe you're the one who needs to go to school since you can't read and comprehend.
    I did not mean you redorange I'm sorry I meant RedXIII
    Last edited by Si 06; March 8th, 2007 at 11:00 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
1998 Skyline