New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Tucson: on your choices this is the one that suits you best. great power, fuel efficient, lots of features.

CRV: boring. no offense to CRV owners out there but it's true.
    Kahit boring ang CR-V, it has lots of space, better looking interior than a Tucson and very fuel efficient. 9.5km/l average city driving pero sobrang light footed dapat. I prefer the CR-V as a daily driver compared sa CX-7 na mas mabilis kasi mas mabilis din sa fuel consumption ang 2.5L eh.

Maganda Tucson di lang malaki ang exterior at tacky ang interior compared to the CX-7.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa space, wala talagang tatalo sa CR-V. Hands down ako. Ilang cage ng aso pinagkasya ko doon e

Pero interior looks, nah. Boring din. Very simple.

I like the interior of CX-7 and Tucson. Stylish talaga, lots of buttons

Re: CX-7 FC. IMHO matipid siya kahit 2.5L, mas malakas sa gas yung CR-V 2.4S-X ko.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Rear seat space ng CRV is also the most spacious so passenger comfort wise, it's the best.

I expect mas matipid yun CRV 2.4 sa CX-7. CX-7 is a gas guzzler compared to CRV in US reviews. Mukhang di bagay VTEC engines sa Edsa traffic.

*SG

Na test drive mo na Xtrail ng uncle mo?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Di parin eh. Minsan lang kami magkita.

Siguro kaya mas matipid yung CX-7 kasi 4X2 lang.

Yan ang problema sa Realtime 4WD maganda power to weight ratio ng CR-V 2.4S-X. Medyo overpowered hahaha

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Di parin eh. Minsan lang kami magkita.

Siguro kaya mas matipid yung CX-7 kasi 4X2 lang.

Yan ang problema sa Realtime 4WD maganda power to weight ratio ng CR-V 2.4S-X. Medyo overpowered hahaha
    Yup totoo yan mas matipid CX-7 2.5 kesa sa CR-V 2.4 S-X.

Mga kilala kong naka CR-V 2.4S-X facelifted man o hindi nakaka 5.5-6.5km/L average. Sa CX-7 nakaka 7-7.5km/L average.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    7.3km/L na average ko sa city driving ngayon. Baka nasanay na yung CR-V.

5.9km/L kapag rezing rezing mode

I think I will have to downgrade to the Tucson GLS, the one which costs 1.158M. and look at available cars in the same price range budget constraints.

thanks for the help guys.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    I think I will have to downgrade to the Tucson GLS, the one which costs 1.158M. and look at available cars in the same price range budget constraints.

thanks for the help guys.
    +1 goodluck on your purchase. What I like about the GLS Gas of the Tucson is that the doors have the black door moulding so it doesn't look low end. Also it is already equipped with ABS/EBD unlike the GL Gas 4x2 of the Tucson. Post pics in the future if you can.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    +1 goodluck on your purchase. What I like about the GLS Gas of the Tucson is that the doors have the black door moulding so it doesn't look low end. Also it is already equipped with ABS/EBD unlike the GL Gas 4x2 of the Tucson. Post pics in the future if you can.
    Actually wala.

4WD lang available yung door garnish.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Actually wala.

4WD lang available yung door garnish.
    Oo nga no? Sayang so ABS/EBD lang talaga lamang ng GLS sa GL?

Napaisip tuloy ako.. Kung mahilig ka magracing or dumadaan lagi sa mga highways get the GLS, kung City driving lang maybe you would want to consider the GL for considerable savings.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
1.3M-Tucson, Sta Fe, CRV, Forester?