New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    they're just suggesting the mitsubishi ASX, if you don't like it just disregard their suggestions

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    Just to clarify, which one (among my choices) is the "ASX"? Just backread the answers anew and realized two posters mentioned "ASX". I looked at my initial post and I never mentioned "ASX" among the choices
    Saw it being talked about, thought it was amongst your choices.

But you should shop around. There are cars that people don't consider that are relatively good deals... such as the ASX, the new X-Trail (great transmission) and the age-old Escape, which comes with huge discounts.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    double post

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You can test drive the new Xtrail. Almost all Nissan dealers have one test unit and I think they still have their new year promo. Escape is also proven but it's still the first gen unless the facelift counts as a 2nd gen. Saw the Escape US version at tiendesitas, sana nilabas na lng dito. Parang mini Expedition.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Tucson: on your choices this is the one that suits you best. great power, fuel efficient, lots of features.

Sta Fe: if i'm going to buy a sta fe, i'd get the diesel. also it doesn't look like you need the sta fe's size.

CRV: boring. no offense to CRV owners out there but it's true.

Forester: handles better than all your choices but you probably don't care about handling, engine lacks power though compared to it's bigger brother. i wouldn't say it's under powered since it's just as fast as the CRV or the X-trail and the regular cars we encounter daily. parts are expensive and 1 casa in metro manila.

my suggestion, add the ASX and the X-trail to your list. test drive all 6 SUV's and see which one you'll fall in love with.

Thanks for the clarification re ASX, guys. I'm not familiar with the model though, but will take a look at it na din.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    here's what the asx looks like incase you didn't know.

and dami din features nan, it also looks a lot better in person than in pictures.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Add the Xtrail in your list na din. If ever you'll consider this, it will fall as my 2nd placer ... next to the tucson. ;)

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    X-Trail yung 4WD.

Yung 2WD no comment...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    hehehe parami ng parami ang mga choices siguro naman eh meron ka nang napupusuan among those vehicles mention

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
1.3M-Tucson, Sta Fe, CRV, Forester?