New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    58
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    CMIIW you still have to change your oil filter and top up your oil every 5k even when using synthetic.

    Picanto gets my vote. It's small and easy to park especially where space is at a premium aka school.
    I beg to disagree. Honda's PMS interval is every 10k kms, no need to change oil filter and top up every 5k kms.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    171
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKSON View Post
    I beg to disagree. Honda's PMS interval is every 10k kms, no need to change oil filter and top up every 5k kms.

    Its good for Honda as what you claim!
    For mitsu & other brand are not.

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,033
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    IMHO lang, i would'nt consider small cars for my daughter, PUV's tend to bully small vehicles.
    horn upgrade is an option.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,656
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    horn upgrade is an option.
    Definitely.

    Masyadong masagwa at mahina ang busina ng stock.

    Pip-pip. As if naman makakakuha ng attention yun. :hysterical:

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    58
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by F-14 View Post
    Its good for Honda as what you claim!
    For mitsu & other brand are not.
    Well if you back read in page one, the 10,000 pms interval was given as an advantage to the Jazz by GTi, that is why he's vote goes to that car, so definitely we're talking about a Honda

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    171
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKSON View Post
    Well if you back read in page one, the 10,000 pms interval was given as an advantage to the Jazz by GTi, that is why he's vote goes to that car, so definitely we're talking about a Honda

    No!
    If you just read, the Thread talks about "1.3 AT Cars", & some suggestion to smallest car because TS is concern also to FC!

    But, this doesnt mean the topic becomes a Honda because it is a vote of majority for this Thread.

    PMS exist as an issue for me because you beg to disagree the 5K PMS using synthetic oil for Honda!? I dont contest for what you claim, rarther I was puzzled since mitsu & other brand do have 5K PMS.

    My question (not ask) is off the topic, so we better help TS (single ma) for her problem.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    58
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by F-14 View Post
    No!
    If you just read, the Thread talks about "1.3 AT Cars", & some suggestion to smallest car because TS is concern also to FC!

    But, this doesnt mean the topic becomes a Honda because it is a vote of majority for this Thread.

    PMS exist as an issue for me because you beg to disagree the 5K PMS using synthetic oil for Honda!? I dont contest for what you claim, rarther I was puzzled since mitsu & other brand do have 5K PMS.

    My question (not ask) is off the topic, so we better help TS (single ma) for her problem.
    ok whatever you say boss!

    Anyway, back to topic my vote goes to city, good interior good fc and imho good maintainance cost (Honda's advantage of having 10k kms pms interval). Jazz is also good but priced higher. Forget about the vios, cheap interior is really a turn off.

    When buying bnew vehicle one should also consider pms cost, I learned it the hard way hehe FC is good but PMS is way overpriced.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    242
    #28
    My vote goes to the jazz. The interior space on this car is really amazing and is almost as big as a compact suv. It is fuel efficient and honda's quality is superior. The PMS interval of every 10K kilometers is a big plus also. The vios is ok but its just too plain...parang basic car na lang talaga. The 1.3 sentra A/T is highly underpowered and has a really bad fuel consumption so I suggest it should not be considered at all.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #29
    I doubt that 10K pms interval. Maybe Honda is mandatorily using Synthetic Motor Oil which extends another 5000 kms on PMS. But then again, even on Vios and Sentra, using synthetic makes oil changes another 5000kms less frequent. So, i dont necessarily see an advantage here.

    The Jazz 1.3AT gets my vote though. Dual airbags, ABS, 4w disc brakes should be more than enough to protect your daughter

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,226
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I doubt that 10K pms interval. Maybe Honda is mandatorily using Synthetic Motor Oil which extends another 5000 kms on PMS. But then again, even on Vios and Sentra, using synthetic makes oil changes another 5000kms less frequent. So, i dont necessarily see an advantage here.

    The Jazz 1.3AT gets my vote though. Dual airbags, ABS, 4w disc brakes should be more than enough to protect your daughter

    10k or 6 months whichever comes first. Ako hindi naman umaabot ng 10k within 6 months so Semi Synth lang gamit ko noon. Yung Iridium Plugs na gamit ng Jazz sa 5 years or 100k pa papalitan so matipid din. Yung regular PMS more on Change oil, Brake cleaning lang ginagawa yung Cabin Air Filter at Air cleaner every 20k.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
1.3 AT Cars