New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hello gentlemen..

cannot decide which 1.3 automatic car has the best fuel consumption. need one for my daughter. im down with these options.

1.3 nissan gx
    1.3 toyot vios
    1.3 honda jazz
    1.3 honda city

does lancer has 1.3 automatic?

tia guys.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Good day, sir! The Lancer does not have a 1.3L option. There is, however, a 1.6L CVT variant. If you have the budget, best choice would be the Jazz 1.3. Its got lots of space and though fuel economy cannot be compared to the previous iDSI version, there's a lot more power and the fuel consumption is still pretty acceptable. Same goes with the City, though its cargo space is inferior to the Jazz's. The Nissan Sentra GX is not a bad car, but its kinda old and it may be slightly underpowered when pushed. As for the Vios... There's nothing particularly wrong with it. Its the Filipino people's car which is very competent and reliable and runs like clockwork. But there are just too many of them in the streets that I find them undesirable. Besides, the cabin is cramped and power is just adequate. You may also want to consider the 1.4L Accent, which offers very much bang for your buck.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    thank you gti. lady here by the way. ;)

it doesn't matter if the model is roaming widespread on the jam packed avenues of manila. anyway she'll be using this for school-house routes only. no need for a fast car in metro streets, just a pretty good fuel consumption is the factor.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Honda city is perfect for your daughter.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You can also check the Fiesta or the new Kia Picanto. But on a safe side, you can't go wrong with a Vios or Jazz. For me, Jazz is better than City overall. The interior of City feels less luxurious than Jazz.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by single_ma View Post
    hello gentlemen..

cannot decide which 1.3 automatic car has the best fuel consumption. need one for my daughter. im down with these options.

1.3 nissan gx
    1.3 toyot vios
    1.3 honda jazz
    1.3 honda city

tia guys.
    Hello ma'am.

For your daughter, the Jazz would suit her best. The main advantage it would have is its easy maneuverability. Next would be the Honda City. Those two Honda's will suit your daughter's image rather than the two left.

If you find the prices of those two above hefty, because it really is, then the Vios would come in next. It's practical in every single way. Cheap to run and fuel efficient. However, image-wise it doesn't appeal so well. Last would be the Nissan GX, heavy body + small engine = poor fuel consumption.

Nope, the Lancer doesn't have a 1.3L engine. Starts at 1.6L

You're welcome.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    You may also want to consider the 1.4L Accent, which offers very much bang for your buck.
    Sabay may knocking issue 'no. Hassle.

Honda Jazz for me. Mas bagay sa girl than Honda City and Vios.

Yung Sentra, remove na yan sa choices.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I would choose the Jazz for your daughter.

Nicest of the bunch with very functional interior and good value

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by single_ma View Post
    hello gentlemen..

1.3 nissan gx
    1.3 toyot vios
    1.3 honda jazz
    1.3 honda city

tia guys.

you might also consider 1.0 if fuel is your main concern. FYI.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Kia Picanto is also another good choice. This has a 1.0L engine with A/T for only P599K.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
1.3 AT Cars