New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kumander also wants to get a new Vitara, told her sa P1.1M, Im convincing her na pumayag nalang sa used Pajero BK or Montero.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    If you change your mind as to the type and form, I highly suggest you get an Innova. Oks lang naman kahit tatlo pa kayo pero malay mo baka maisipan niyo pang magasawa na magdagdag pa ng isa or dalawa pang kiddos. I doubt the reliability kasi of Suzuki and Hyundai pangpormahan lang.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Highly reliable both brands. Hyundai and Suzuki. Aside from maganda pamporma.

Innova, reliable rin, pero hindi maporma.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    If you have the cash, just get a pre-owned 2017-2018 Mitsubishi Montero.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If considering used, you can get yourself a 2015-2016 Forester XT for around 1.1M to 1.2M. Kung 2013-2014 model, baka mga 900k na lang. I assure you it will put a smile on your face when you drive a Forester XT.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If considering used, you can get yourself a 2015-2016 Forester XT for around 1.1M to 1.2M. Kung 2013-2014 model, baka mga 900k na lang. I assure you it will put a smile on your face when you drive a Forester XT.
    Im selling my 2014 Forester Premium for P800k. Low mileage only 46,000km haha.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Highly reliable both brands. Hyundai and Suzuki. Aside from maganda pamporma.

Innova, reliable rin, pero hindi maporma.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    I beg to disagree, experience-wise. I've known several owners of Hyundai and they won't even recommend me buying it. Rode some of suzukis like the ertiga one, and 'twas kalampagin like you're making jugjugan on the road.

Innova can be maporma naman on its own form. Di ka naman pahiyas festival kapag dinala mo siya even for sosyalan. It is elegant. Just don't lace it with too much chrome accessories to the point it'll look like PUV travelling from blumentritt to balik balik. Or don't put an overpowering rack that it'll look like your making angkat of your paninda to Qmart.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Mga magkano sir ang PMS ng Forester XT? Saka every 6 months ba? I hear from the grapevine na mahal daw ang PMS ng Subie but I have no figures.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post
    Mga magkano sir ang PMS ng Forester XT? Saka every 6 months ba? I hear from the grapevine na mahal daw ang PMS ng Subie but I have no figures.
    If outside warranty, you can change oil every 5k km. I think even every 10k km will be fine. Just bring it to shops who know how to maintain boxer engines (Fusion R for example). Fully synthetic oil yung requirement ng turbo engine and you can source it in aftermarket/online shops for less than 500 per liter. Every change oil requires around 5L. Puwede ka gumamit ng Motul at around 600+ per liter but medyo overrated na yung Motul. I use Zic FS 5w30 for some time now and it works just fine.

CVTF needs replacement every 40k km actual mileage. I had mine replaced at 36k km and had it done at Fusion R together with the gear oil change for around 10k. Aabutin ako ng 20k kung sa casa ko pinagawa yun.

Cabin filter and air filter needs replacement every 12 months. You can buy them from online shops for a lot less compared from casa.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tan2x View Post
    I beg to disagree, experience-wise. I've known several owners of Hyundai and they won't even recommend me buying it. Rode some of suzukis like the ertiga one, and 'twas kalampagin like you're making jugjugan on the road.

Innova can be maporma naman on its own form. Di ka naman pahiyas festival kapag dinala mo siya even for sosyalan. It is elegant. Just don't lace it with too much chrome accessories to the point it'll look like PUV travelling from blumentritt to balik balik. Or don't put an overpowering rack that it'll look like your making angkat of your paninda to Qmart.

I am owner of Hyundai Santa Fe, electronics ang problema ng Hyundais particularly sa mga switches, if your Hyundai gets old mag-fail power window, fuel door, aircon switches, power door locks. which will make you wanna replace those modules mentioned

pero since na-find out ko sa banawe, na baklas linis lang yun mga yun, aksi mag umido Ewan ko ba kumbakit yun ang ginamit ng Hyundai na silicon whatever electronics, pati ilaw ng Hyundai madali mapundi, Kasi Nga same silicon conductor whatever din

pero yun lang so far Hyundai engine wise, solidly built.

alam ko dami nagpalit ng buong airconditioning unit sa Hyundai Club pero hinde naman pala, right now my aircon is all original pa naman so far kasi nga switches eh, switch sa compressor, sa evaporator even the switch doors sa loob ng dash nagluluko, pero linis lang yun ok na

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast