New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    hmm.. if you already have a practical car for the city go for the outlander... it will make the pleasure of driving more satisfying. otherwise, go for the CR-V... Just dont stare at it too much...
    Hahahaha ya.. Baka kung ano magawa mo pag nag-sink in na yung looks sa utak mo.

Ok sana Fort, kaso un nga takaw mata sa mga pesteng car jacker. Santa Fe, ok na ok kaso ang mahal.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Why you haven't considered the base model Rav 4? Around 1.4M+ sya, say ung butal na un mawala cos may discount. Baka less 1.4M na sya.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    since you're going daily city drive and compact .. i'd stay away from the fortuner .. tough to get parking .. it's a toss coin between the crv and outlander .. but you'll probably get more resale out of the crv ..

why don't you consider the base model forester ? ..

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa tatlo? Outlander naman..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    1st - Outlander GLS
    2nd - 07 CRV 2.4L
    3rd - Fortuner

the sante fe or the g vitara is also a nice choice although lampas na sa 1.4m

fyi

sta fe price is 1.528M less 40k discount = 1.488M (same w/ base model outlander) and free one year insurance,registration...

outlander price 1.488M+insurance+registration= 1.5M+++

the sta fe at the moment is still the best bang for the buck...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if i'm to choose among the 3

1. CRV
    2. Fortuner Gas
    3. Outlander

the outlander is a waste of money.

it's not popular among the masses - so no satisfaction for you there.
    it's expensive - so you get to pay more with just about the same resale value as any other suv in the future
    it's a gas-guzzler - so you need to spend more fuel on the same kilometer

kahit saan ko tignan talo ako eh

tingin ko dyan para ka lang bumili ng high-end Samsung phone with all the best features and still nobody dares to give a 2nd-look kapag nasa dinner kayo ng barkada nyo sa gerry's hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Haha oo parang Samsung (Outlander) vs Nokia (Sta Fe/Fortuner) 8800 -- Fortuner. Ung Sirocco edition si Sta Fe hehehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    if i'm to choose among the 3

1. CRV
    2. Fortuner Gas
    3. Outlander

the outlander is a waste of money.

it's not popular among the masses - so no satisfaction for you there.
    it's expensive - so you get to pay more with just about the same resale value as any other suv in the future
    it's a gas-guzzler - so you need to spend more fuel on the same kilometer

kahit saan ko tignan talo ako eh

tingin ko dyan para ka lang bumili ng high-end Samsung phone with all the best features and still nobody dares to give a 2nd-look kapag nasa dinner kayo ng barkada nyo sa gerry's hehehe
    saying that the outlander is a waste of money is baseless and down right insulting to those who have bought the vehicle already. I'm sure your opinion will change as soon as you take it for a test drive. If you love the CRV so much then praise it but you don't have to bash the other vehicles without first hand experience

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted View Post
    saying that the outlander is a waste of money is baseless and down right insulting to those who have bought the vehicle already. I'm sure your opinion will change as soon as you take it for a test drive. If you love the CRV so much then praise it but you don't have to bash the other vehicles without first hand experience
    how is it insulting if I said it's a waste of money?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think the CRV is a big waste of money,the engines are weak and its looks so ugly...Cheapo SUV nanaman ng Honda and its selling pretty well lalo na sa Honda fanboys..

Buy the Outlander,kasing liga nyan ang RAV 4 LWB and Forester 2.5 XT...The 3 liter V6 MIVEC engine consumes like a 2.4 liter engine but the performance was really good..Malas nga lang at wala yung 2.4 MIVEC version nito sa Philippines. At saka CBU galing Japan..

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
'07 CRV vs Outlander vs Fortuner