The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    im not sure about that ecbio pero i think good buy ang mz3 heheh

hopefully im getting 1 early next year

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yeah, next year wud be fine marv0083, hopefully we won't be getting these feedbacks of defects of the first to roll units... he he he. Hope din na Mazda dealerships will multiply or Ford dealers will readily accepts services and warranty claims.... imagine you spending your hard earned money on something that you can't rely on?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    yung first batch end on Nov ehh so itong succeeding hopefully la na ^_^

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Go with the Mazda 3. I've driven the Civic and I own a Mazda 3 1.6. The Civic has more power but, hey, if your not racing, the Mazda 3 is more than adequate. I've had a few minor glitches corrected during the first month but I could live with those. Build quality for the Mazda is not as good as Toyota's yet but it's quite good and I can never say enough praises for the exterior and interior design. Even if it's cheaper than most 1.6 class cars, I still get a lot for my money.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    buhayin ko lng itong thread na ito? im looking for a second hand car at isa sila sa mga choice ko. VTI-s sana but limited at m/t nun e. any opinion mga bossing

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    2nd hand na Mazda3? hmm.... kung may makita ka, why not.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    Already sold my car and I'm deciding on what model to get. these are my choices:

Honda Civic 1.6 Vti M/T
    Mazda3 1.6 S

What I like about the civic is its new headlamp design and its vtec3 engine.. (low fule consumption n 130hp) looks so nice in white..
    M just not sure if its the right time to get one cause the 8th gen might pop up in a few months time...

On the other hand, the mazda3 looks so "pogi".love the headlamp design, interior, the whole design itself.. but it doesnt come with a manual tranny, its engine only churns out 105ps.. some say that its a gas guzzler because of its heavy curb weight..

So guys i need ur opinion on this... Its really givin me a hard time.. its so hard to decide!!:confused:

The design of the mazda 3 (2007) is really nice and roomy. i drove one time the mazda3 of my friend, smooth kahit sa steering like my car honda civic (1.7). yung bagong design ng honda civic (1.8) 2007 maganda pero mas attractive ang mazda 3.
    sabi nga dito sa Canada, mazda 3 ay parang honda civic this year.
    fyi, halos pumapantay na ang mazda 3 sa bentahan ng honda civic dito.

Go for MAZDA 3 mas maporma .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    between the two, i would still go for the Mazda 3.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
04 CIVIC or MAZDA 3?