New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hello!!!
    Anybody here can enlighten me about the new latest features, cons and pro of the new KIA SORENTO.

Appreciated most your inputs and maraming salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi there!

I just got my kia sorento a few days ago... I got the 5 seater 4x2 EX 2.4L Gasoline Version. It came with leather steering wheel and shift knob, 6 speed AT with mood lights, parking sensors and smart key (push start/stop button).

So far, it's more positives than negatives for me. It's more roomier and comfortable than my brother's Fortuner and my friends Montero. It's faster, and handles WAY WAY BETTER that the fortuner and the Montero, more at par with the CRV. The handling is so precise you'd swear you were driving a smaller SUV.

Suspension play is also great. More road feel and feedback. This is a driver-oriented car in my opinion.

Best feature i love about the 2010 sorento is the ipod connect, where you can control your ipod through the car's head unit.

Sound system is found wanting though... Poor sounding speakers... I dont know if it's the head unit or the speakers, but the overall sound quality sucks.

The doors also don't lock after you put the car on drive and start driving. They require you to lock it yourself. It unlocks though when you turn off the ignition.

So far, these have been my experiences with my sorento. She's 5 days old now, and I'm very happy with it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gusto mo ng kia sorento?gas model meron ang distributor.pero pag diesel model magbayad k muna ng reservation fee 300k at paghihintayin ka nila ng six months,after ng six months,sasabihin nila walang available n unit,tpos mangangako na nman ng anaother 2 months pero hindi p rin sila sgurado kung mg kakaron ng unit.mkhang hindi yta umaangkat ng unit ang distributor ah.paging "cac-columbian autocar corp.paging cac president/coo felix mabilog jr,anu masasbi mo?umaksyon k at mkikinig kmi.

The New KIA Sorento.