New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I just have one question regarding car clubs. What will happen to the group when the clubs' car/s are replaced/renamed or phased-out?

Example:

Frontier> Navarra,
    Getz> i20
    Matrix (phased-out)
    TamarawFX> Revo> Innova>__?
    Hilander> Crosswind

My mentor in college is a member of VW (Beetle) club. Their group is not that active now but I think they have several reunions or EB.

I read this from "elvis presley's" column.

There must be a better way
    MOTORING TODAY By Ray Butch Gamboa SPMJ (The Philippine Star) Updated September 16, 2009 12:00 AM

Motoring Today Club
    I have decided to give way to a long-time clamor, from people I know and those I just meet casually, to put up a group that’ll be composed of automobile enthusiasts of all ages, regardless of gender, regardless of whether an automobile owner or not but with a common determination to stop “drunk driving”.

It’ll be known as the “Motoring Today Club” and those interested may write to our e-mail address that we have < > or call telephone number 633-4XX2 and just register your name, contact number and e-mail address and we’ll get in touch with you in due time.

It’s not a fun club but a “working group”.

Happy Motoring!!!

<e-mail address omitted>
    Last edited by KERSMcRae; September 17th, 2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: added example list

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^ ... and what's the official club's vehicle??

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev!t View Post
    ^ ... and what's the official club's vehicle??
    I dunno. Baka Xwind!

Motoring Today Club