New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    At interior color, yung 1999 na SVX may beige interior. Lahat ng millenium na SVX black interior na.

Tapos folding na yung sandalan sa front center seat.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy View Post
    I am looking for a 2nd hand van, AUV or SUV for my growing family. Me, my wife, my 3 kids(10year old, 8year old and 3year old) and sometimes my mother or my wife's mother come along for a ride. My tight budget is 350k to slightly higher, say up to 380k. My wife sometimes drives also, so she prefers matic.

I am looking at some prospects:
    1. Toyota - REVO VX200, Avanza or if available Innova J
    2. Mits - Adventure, Spacegear, Serena
    3. Hyundai - Starex(intercooler models)
    4. Honda - CRV (2nd generation)
    5. Japan surplus - Granvia, El grand, Serena, Pajero, Hiace

What will fit my needs? In terms of fuel efficiency & repairs, what is the best? I also would want a van which can handle some long travels (Pampanga, Tagaytay, Subic and once a year Baguio)

We have a 01' Honda Civic VTI-S and I am having a hard time fitting all of us.

Thanks in advance for helping me and my family.
    Hi! I'm currently selling our Van.. Already PMed you my contact number.. Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M leaning towards the Avanza na bnew. J model only. I rode some Avanza taxis and talked with the drivers. Their feedbacks are good. Even 1 travel his Avanza every other day going to Bicol. Easier to maintain, very good FC, aircon is cool. 50% down nalang with around 7k monthly. At least, I dont worry the car being flooded or any wear & tear problems. Matagtag lang konti but medyo ok naman.

What do you think guys?

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    M leaning towards the Avanza na bnew. J model only. I rode some Avanza taxis and talked with the drivers. Their feedbacks are good. Even 1 travel his Avanza every other day going to Bicol. Easier to maintain, very good FC, aircon is cool. 50% down nalang with around 7k monthly. At least, I dont worry the car being flooded or any wear & tear problems. Matagtag lang konti but medyo ok naman.

What do you think guys?
    Congrats!!! If you can, try getting a second hand Innova Diesel (assuming a down payment) or a second hand Avanza G.

But congrats again!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I personally find the Avanza too small. IMHO its cramped, unrefined and underpowered (1.3L engine for a 7 seater?!) And if you seat all 7 people there is no place to put their stuff. I'd still suggest you get the Starex. At least you get to seat 9 people, still have space for their stuff at the back and on the roof rack and have ample power to climb the slopes of Baguio and enjoy the benefits of having a diesel powered car.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    innova na lang tsong. baka kongting dagdag na lang sa monthly. solid pa resale value. pa compute ka ng base variants ng innova both gas and diesel.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am still without a choice. My brother in-law has a friend selling his 2005 Nissan X-trail 2.0 model for 390thou. What are the feedbacks of this SUV?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Avanza is quite small. The Millenium Starex seems higher priced these days. Innova and Revo seems to be gas guzzlers.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    The Avanza is quite small. The Millenium Starex seems higher priced these days. Innova and Revo seems to be gas guzzlers.
    Kung hindi naman kayo malalaking tao, let us say averagde pinoy size, ok na avanza. Dali pa ng akyat-baba due to folding 2nd row seats. Matipis naman ito basta marunong ka lang magrelax sa pagdrive. Fleet vehicle namin dati, hindi pa ako pinahiya.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I am still without a choice. My brother in-law has a friend selling his 2005 Nissan X-trail 2.0 model for 390thou. What are the feedbacks of this SUV?
    Boxy!....very good aircon all that i can say.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Used Van for P350k