New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy View Post
    I am still without a choice. My brother in-law has a friend selling his 2005 Nissan X-trail 2.0 model for 390thou. What are the feedbacks of this SUV?
    Grab the offer.

Looks nice. Plush. FC is so-so during city driving, tolerable * highway.

Decent. Lights are ... excellent.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Kung hindi naman kayo malalaking tao, let us say averagde pinoy size, ok na avanza. Dali pa ng akyat-baba due to folding 2nd row seats. Matipis naman ito basta marunong ka lang magrelax sa pagdrive. Fleet vehicle namin dati, hindi pa ako pinahiya.
    If sa city lang gagamitin, ok yung Avanza. But kung madalas mag out of town, there are better choices.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Finally, we got a Toyota Innova '06 G a/t gas. Odometer says 76thou. All I can say is my wife and my kids love the van. Slightly higher than our budget but we have a great aunt who lent us the extra. Thanks, Tita Liza!

My first observation are:

1. Great ride for a high car.
    2. Very spacious van. Seats are comfortable but the 3rd row is for kids only. Only my 3 year old may seat comfortably.
    3. So so aircon.
    4. FC is quite alright.
    5. Lots of accessories. According to the car shop i had my tint replaced.
    6. Very basic head unit, but good speakers. What brand are the speakers and how many?
    7. The key alarm looks easily broken.

Can I have more feedbacks re this van? What should I watch out for in this van, like timing belts, atf, automatic transmission wear & tear, aircon cleaning, suspension, alarm, keys, power steering and windows concerns, etc?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And my wife took the van for a ride to Pampanga and she told me that the van's steering wheel wiggles a little when she accelerates to 120. What maybe the causes of this?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Used Van for P350k