New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hello mga sir, bago lang po ako dito and totally newbee po sa Car. Hingi sana ako advise sa inyo kung sapat na kaya yung income namin sa business para bumili ng car?

So 26 year old na po kami mag-asawa at my business, 2 years married but no baby yet. Laki din kami sa hirap pareho at nag sumikap para mag ka roon ng sariling negosyo kaya kung mayroon man kaming pag-gagamitan ng pera ay iniisip muna namin mabuti o nanghihingi ng advise sa ibang tao kung tama ba ang gagawin namin. We are planning to buy car next year sana but we are getting paranoid because of excise tax next year and the next two years. Ang net income namin sa business namin ay 120k to 150k a month. Plan na din namin mag baby this next year.

So hingi sana ako advise sa mga kuya ko dyan na mas may experience sa buhay, i do not want to regret later na kung bakit kumuha ako ng car na worth 1.5m, nga pala ang car na balak namin ay Mazda CX-5 FWD Pro at balak sana namin ay installment lang. So mga 10 to 15 years ba ang lifespan ng car? Ano ba ang tamang estado sa buhay para kumuha ng 1.5m car? Maraming Salamat po mga kuya!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    If you are going to buy na sir, go ahead kasi nga mas tataas na ang prices due to excise tax and you might regret buying one pag that time ka lang bibili kasi di mo nakuha nang mas mura ang nabili mo.

Btw, mazda cx5 lang choice mo?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    my family's net income is about 180k a month but we'll just be buying the cheapest variant ecosport or honda city

car is just a money black hole. no need to buy more than what you need. just save the money or invest or use it for business expansion etc

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Is P120K to P150K after cost of living (utilities, groceries, rent, etc.)? A P1.5M car loan at 20% equity would require a monthly amort of at least P20K. Take note that you need to continue capitalizing your business, too.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    If you are going to buy na sir, go ahead kasi nga mas tataas na ang prices due to excise tax and you might regret buying one pag that time ka lang bibili kasi di mo nakuha nang mas mura ang nabili mo.

Btw, mazda cx5 lang choice mo?
    At first Hyundai Tucson 2017 but dami ko nakita review sa dalawa at mukhang mas good choice ang CX5, Any other car you can recommend sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    my family's net income is about 180k a month but we'll just be buying the cheapest variant ecosport or honda city

car is just a money black hole. no need to buy more than what you need. just save the money or invest or use it for business expansion etc
    Ang gusto ko lang sana talaga is around 800k like vios or city pero ang sabi ni misis yung SUV na daw para Family Car mas malaki at gagamitin na naman namin for like maybe 10 to 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Is P120K to P150K after cost of living (utilities, groceries, rent, etc.)? A P1.5M car loan at 20% equity would require a monthly amort of at least P20K. Take note that you need to continue capitalizing your business, too.

Yes sir bali Net na po yan pumapasok sa bank account namin monthly, naka less na po cost of living. Yes sir bali expected ko na po 20k+ a monthly amortization niya.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Boss out topic lang, ano family business niyo? 😐

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rock2death View Post
    At first Hyundai Tucson 2017 but dami ko nakita review sa dalawa at mukhang mas good choice ang CX5, Any other car you can recommend sir?

Ang gusto ko lang sana talaga is around 800k like vios or city pero ang sabi ni misis yung SUV na daw para Family Car mas malaki at gagamitin na naman namin for like maybe 10 to 15 years.

Yes sir bali Net na po yan pumapasok sa bank account namin monthly, naka less na po cost of living. Yes sir bali expected ko na po 20k+ a monthly amortization niya.
    Kung family car lang naman and you want to keep it for a decade, then i would suggest getting the new innova sir. Mas malaki naman than the usual sedans. Either the 2.8 e or g. Kung m/t or a/t, it depends sayo. Ang price range niya is around 1.2m to 1.4m.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Consider the monthly gasoline expenses, annual registration and comprehensive insurance and your projected monthly savings and any investment plans. Use a spreadsheet to plug your monthly net income and expense and if you still have a balance of at least P25K for discretionary spending (shopping, dining out, entertainment, etc.), then go for it.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hello mga sir, bago lang po ako dito and totally newbee po sa Car. Hingi sana ako advise sa inyo kung sapat na kaya yung income namin sa business para bumili ng car?

So 26 year old na po kami mag-asawa at my business, 2 years married but no baby yet. Laki din kami sa hirap pareho at nag sumikap para mag ka roon ng sariling negosyo kaya kung mayroon man kaming pag-gagamitan ng pera ay iniisip muna namin mabuti o nanghihingi ng advise sa ibang tao kung tama ba ang gagawin namin. We are planning to buy car next year sana but we are getting paranoid because of excise tax next year and the next two years. Ang net income namin sa business namin ay 120k to 150k a month. Plan na din namin mag baby this next year.

So hingi sana ako advise sa mga kuya ko dyan na mas may experience sa buhay, i do not want to regret later na kung bakit kumuha ako ng car na worth 1.5m, nga pala ang car na balak namin ay Mazda CX-5 FWD Pro at balak sana namin ay installment lang. So mga 10 to 15 years ba ang lifespan ng car? Ano ba ang tamang estado sa buhay para kumuha ng 1.5m car? Maraming Salamat po mga kuya!
    get an innova.
    it'll last over 10 years, with little or no problems. mine is over 12 years old.
    and you'll thank the car later for its space, when the baby is born. you can fit in it the yaya, the baby, the stroller and accessories, and the kitchen sink.
    and if it's a diesel, your fuel expenses will be less than if you had gotten a gas model.

lah lah ruy... la la ruy la ruy...!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    With 120k disposable income monthly, I would assume you have about 30k to spare for the amortization, fuel, insurance, and all other related expenses to car ownership.

Many people are able to fulfill their loans with much lower incomes, so unless you have a lot of expenses, it seems to be an easy decision. Try following dreamur's advice of plotting down your expenses to see how much extra money you really have per month.

The discussion on what car to get is a separate topic altogether, something you can finalize once you've settled whether you can afford a car or not.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast