New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    There might be an issue again of one saying that its a " Poor man's Pajero "
    I do not think people would be up to revolt if the Adventure will acquire the external looks of the Pajero. It would be a huge marketing strategy to drive continued sales esp. at this price range. Malaking bagay ang porma sa Pinoy.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    New Facelifted Adventure..

Nice! Is this the top of the range model?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gumanda itong adventure with the new grills.

Its like the librarian suddenly had breast implants!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    Nice! Is this the top of the range model?
    Mid range yan which is GLS Sport,Super Sport ang top of the range which is iba ang rims nya at may spare tire cover.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    With the new Euro 2 emissions certified engine na solve na ba yung problem na mausok daw ang adventure.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the GLS sport too comes with a better steering wheel with integrated HU remote controls.

my sis in law kasi got one three weeks ago.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yep mas gumanda yon latest adventure.. i just got mine last month (oct) 2010model. (green) interior mas ok at yon comfort mas ok kaysa former models. euro2 engine..yep mas ok kasi hindi na mausok. at matipid na sa fuel, dati 250Km 1 full tank in normal city drive ngayon 420 1 full tank in normal city drive... ang comment ko lng yon mid COMPARTMENT sa driver at passenger, (sa middle). sana tinaasan na nila ng mga 2-4 inches para pa patungan ng elbow hehe for more comfort hehe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
is there a new version mitsubishi adventure this 2009/2010?