New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by goosebumps View Post
    im currently on the processing of acquiring a mitsu GLS sports. My agent told me that the new advie will be in their showroom next week. So I am eagerly excited to the see pics.
    Next week? That was fast. Mitsu didnt have any promo vids about it. Hmmm......

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by goosebumps View Post
    im currently on the processing of acquiring a mitsu GLS sports. My agent told me that the new advie will be in their showroom next week. So I am eagerly excited to the see pics.

goosebumps, may pinakita na bang unit ng new version advie sa 'yo? i checked again with the dealer e sabi wala pa daw. i'm quite disappointed with MMC coz sinabi without warning na hindi na available yung "old" (09) gls sport when i did decide to order one. sana mas maganda yung new facelift sa pinalitang version.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=4]Saw the so-called " new " adventure here in our place. The " new " adventure is going the opposite side, where i am going so I havent had the chance to glance on the specific changes they`ve made to their " new " adventure. So here are my " little " observations. BTW, this one I saw is the 2009 MMC Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport

Definitely its not a " new " adventure nor its a facelifted one and also, heck it doesnt even look like a BK. So the changes i`ve seen is just the grill, nothing else. They`ve changed the grill, thats all.....i`ve seen atleast. Well, if you`re wondering why did my head turned to that car, it's simple, its a silver, unplated adventure and yeah, I know that there`s going to be a new one so I just simply glanced at it.

Oh yeah, there`s one more reason why I havent had the chance to look at it nor to take pictures of it, it is because it was going fast. Maybe its going to be delivered in some dealerships
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    changed only the grille? hmmm...

you know what's the biggest change? The PRICE.

for sure, it will have a price increase because of its so called facelift. but the innova will also increase prices this september.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=4]Not sure if grill lang pinalitan nila. Medyo mabilis kasi patakbo nun eh. Well yeah, mas mahal for sure.[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    [SIZE=4]Not sure if grill lang pinalitan nila. Medyo mabilis kasi patakbo nun eh. Well yeah, mas mahal for sure.[/SIZE]
    onga naman. let's just wait for the official pics of MMPC and see kung kamukha ba talaga siya sa Pajero BK na sinasabi nila.

OT: online ako

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Adventure will still be around for a couple of years. It is now the de-facto vehicle choice for FX operators, since it almost has no competition in this category. The Isuzu Crosswinds are just too expensive.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i started the thread so it may only be fitting that i end it. the new 2010 (facelift) mitsu advie is in showrooms na, and in fact i've decided to purchase the gls sport. post ko sa ibang threads pix kung makuha ko na unit. thanks sa mga nag-reply. dahil sa inyo, pinigilan ko ang sariling kumuha ng ibang AUV, i.e. innova. value for money kasi si advie, so sa mga di siya gusto, bear with us advie fans. Thanks again guys!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ^^^ congrats on your upcoming purchase! value for money talaga ang Advie.

post pics kaagad if nakuha mo na unit mo.
    wala pa yatang bumibili ng Super Sport variant dahil yung pics posted dito sa tsikot ay either GLX or GLS Sport lang.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    New Facelifted Adventure..

pic from ianmitsulancer.. There might be an issue again of one saying that its a " Poor man's Pajero "

Pajero..
    Last edited by JPG111; August 30th, 2009 at 10:37 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
is there a new version mitsubishi adventure this 2009/2010?