New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    The only reason you're getting the monty is because it rides so well. That's it.
    cheap SRP. especially GLX. SRP minus 60k sa ngayon

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hyundai santa fe ayaw mo? loko lang hehe. fort or ms ok yan. napansin ko lang yun ms dito sa amin na 2011 model nag disintegrate na yun rubber lining na pang fill ng gap between the body and fenders.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Was on the market for a suv early this year and I was considering the monty and the fort. The fort looks better for me sa front but prefer the monty's rear.

The fort's interior has better finish but the beige leather interior looks good- but I feel that it would be hard to maintain... specially with toddlers riding in the car. Another negative for me was the way the third row seats would fold upwards.

Ended with the monty gls-v. The 80k I saved could be used for the after market leather seats. More power. Plus Mitsu only uses km reading for pms, thus lower cost for us sine low mileage users naman.

Now if Mitsu would just improve their service. ..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ... and quality.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    matagtag siguro yung fort sir, try riding hi lux 4x4 DSL M/T. someone suggested to put sacks of sand sa bed niya para hindi maging matagtag

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^Can't compare the Hilux and the fort, these two doesn't share the same rear suspension setups. "Bouncy" talaga ang ride ng Hilux.

the fort's ride is comparable to the ms already only the fort has better body control next to the everest. the montero's ride is too soft for my taste, doesn't inspire driving confidence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123