New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Ginastusan nga ng gobyerno natin yang Cagayan Economic Zone Authority, 1st phase P400 million, 2nd phase [SIZE=2]P2.986 billion.
    Nandyan na yung mga big time smugglers. Kung napanood nyo yung mga luxury cars na nasabat sa nueva ecija, sa port irene lahat galing yun.
    [/SIZE]

hay naku, kailan kayo tayo makakalaya sa mga salot sa gobyerno.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    So far I have seen three to four 1st gen CRV (JDM - bec. of the left baby fender mirror, steel rims, etc...) on the our roads so far. Their plates start with "R" on the rizal plates. How much are they selling these on the market? Appearance-wise, looks like in prestine condition.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    agree, most subic or cebu or port irene illegally smuggled cars look good on the outside. But, based on numerous accounts they are nothing more but glorified but certified runining coffins..Bumili na lang ng second hand at brand new from legitimate local assemblers and importer...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    No offense sa mga lovers ng mga subic cars. I find subic cars naiiba sa kalye because of their plate numbers and design kasi iba design nila from ours and sa plaka kaya takaw huli kasi they start with the letter "C" or "R' but some now are implementing manila letters. Ang maganda daw sa SUbic or Clark is the Pajero and Terrano because locally available ung parts RVR had many bad reviews about it and especially the Lite Ace. I also noticed the gear box on the matic the button is on the other side and the hand brake is opposite as well di ba nila nalipat to in the process of converion. Delica has the worst and Grace WOo the vans that was widespread before but now nasan na sila?? I suggest that it is best to buy second hand cars here because you can get a descent one for 200k sure ka pa sa parts and it is best buy from somebody you know so they can supply you with info regarding the history of the car that's what we did we bought three and if ever we had a problem they will give us with parts they had in stored and i is complete with records

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Meron nga pala cases of double registration that the car you bought from subic might have an exact twin somewhere here because some have same engine number body number and color scary! na feature nga ito sa TV pinakita the two cars both look alike

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Are Subic/exJDM cars worth buying?