New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yeah, I know the sentiments here, dami akong nakikitang ganyan, modified PPV but umiiwas sa lubak or they slow down, pero not me, but well unless kasama si misis that's when I slow down kasi baka mag reklamo. Every person has a reason naman why they bought PPV or SUV, yung iba na mention na ninyo here but yung ibang buyer have different reasons and not kasi bcoz of status symbol or nakiki-uso.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    no way

arte arte napakaselan ng mga may ari ng SUV/pickup konting dumi punas

every week detail carwash

tapos ilulubog nila sa putik?

perish the thought

exactly

majority porma lang

Parang yung kaibigan ko, kumpleto pati panghila. Misis ang gumagamit pampalengke.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Maganda SUV kasi mataas at maraming pwede ikarga. I used to drive my Kuya's Gen 1 Pajero going home to Laguna and I like the size of it, what I hate is it is so SLOW. Kulang na lang i floor ko yung gas pedal

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Maganda SUV kasi mataas at maraming pwede ikarga. I used to drive my Kuya's Gen 1 Pajero going home to Laguna and I like the size of it, what I hate is it is so SLOW. Kulang na lang i floor ko yung gas pedal
    But dati when it was new ang sarap sumakay diyan, my sister has one dati.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    naalala ko dati noong bagong labas ang gen 2 pajero it was the status symbol of the time

pag naka gen 2 pajero ka ang dating mo noon parang equivalent ng dating ng naka LC200 ngayon

pero pare ang kupaaaad

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    But dati when it was new ang sarap sumakay diyan, my sister has one dati.

Nung 80s nga ang ganda niya hahaha

naalala ko dati noong bagong labas ang gen 2 pajero it was the status symbol of the time

pag naka gen 2 pajero ka ang dating mo noon parang equivalent ng dating ng naka LC200 ngayon

pero pare ang kupaaaad
    Speaking from experience LOL

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    also it's more a safety issue

Studies show that vehicles with higher center of gravity are not as good in avoiding accidents ... they also tend to rollover more easily ... so it's a matter of avoiding an accident or surviving one ...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    and i don't buy that "para sa baha" reason
    gusto ng tao ang SUV kasi everyone's driving an SUV

Um, actually that's one of the major reasons ... and also it's a diesel ... and seats 7 ...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Studies show that vehicles with higher center of gravity are not as good in avoiding accidents ... they also tend to rollover more easily ... so it's a matter of avoiding an accident or surviving one ...
    Not the crossover diesel, my next buy would be the gen4 santa fe if the price is right. yan nga ang dilemma ko ngaun i cant let go of my gen 2 kasi fully restored back to original na eh, pero ang ganda nun gen4 sa pics sobra

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    i know about SUVs tendency to tip over

what i'm talking about is capacity to absorb collision

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast