New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    48
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post

    Not considering an Accent CRDi? You'd be over the moon with the fuel savings and huge torque.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    No idea. Naka-base lang ako sa mga pinanood kong YT videos. Toyota raw ang pinaka reliable make.

    Nag-try ako mag search sa FB at OLX, mejo noisy ang results.. andaming pasalo

  2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,595
    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakescrapy18 View Post
    hello po pa advice po ko ano car po maaadvice nyo budget ko po is 200-250k
    alin po ba maganda only sedan po gusto ko this is my first time to buy a car pra lang po me makita ako sa pinaghirapan ko .. alin po sa car make nato ang pasok sa budget at yung di tayo gaano magastos sa maintenance ..

    -toyota vios
    -mazda 3
    -honda cars
    -mitsubishi cars

    thank you po hoping to hear from you..
    P.S. ibibyahe ko po pauwi ng leyte in case mkabili po .. anong car mo mairecommend nyo yung maayos at hndi tumirik sa byahe pauwi ng probinsya .. Sedan for 200k
    Sa choice mo, vios. Dami parts. Since ibyahe mo sa probinsya, pick that para kahit saan, meron ka mahanap na parts.


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,105
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicCompressio View Post
    Same first car buyer din po. 200-250k total budget.

    Nagtatake ako ngayon ng driving lessons for manual sedans. So far pinagamit saken Vios, Mirage at 2010 na Altis. Ramdam ko malayong mas comfortable yung Altis. Yung mirage parang nawawala yung gas minsan, so kelangan pindutin ulit. Although malambot yung clutch ng mirage.

    Yung Vios, mano mano yung sa side mirror eh, so baka J trim? Not sure ano mga year pero based on looks, it should be also less then 10 yrs old.

    Also noticed, yung Altis malayong mas maluwang. Question, sa budget ko, so far nakikita ko ay 2006 or 07 na Altis AT. Eto po ba yung na-mention na masikip? Or yung mga pre-Altis corolla iyon?
    sang-ayon sa mga naka-gamit,
    ang maluwag ay yung bagong model na altis, yung 2014 (or 2015?) and above.

    i have a 2003 altis.
    the driver's seat is about a bit less space-ful as the new vios'.
    the older vios is simply for "lesser people". napaka-siQip!
    i actually feel more comfortable, driving the wigo. it is probably due to its better ergonomics.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 7th, 2018 at 08:33 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,752
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sang-ayon sa mga naka-gamit,
    ang maluwag ay yung bagong model na altis, yung 2014 (or 2015?) and above.

    i have a 2003 altis.
    the driver's seat is about a bit less space-ful as the new vios'.
    the older vios is simply for "lesser people". napaka-siQip!
    i actually feel more comfortable, driving the wigo. it is probably due to its better ergonomics.
    2014 and up (11th Gen) nagulat ako sa laki ng difference ng luwag with the 10th gen

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    48
    #55
    Since wala ako kilalang mekaniko. Ipapacheck ko nalang dito (or baka pwedeng magpasama).
    Eto yung mga recommended na nakita ko so far:

    1. Auto Junction - Banawe Manila
    2. Dadudz Autoworks - Caloocan/Fairview
    3. SpeedyFix - Pasig


    Ano pa mga dapat included sa list?

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7
    #56
    Bought toyota vios j 2011 from a med rep with 135k km odo for 160k the only issue is it is due for repaint because of scratches. Sulit na ba?

    Also pansin ko may delay yung accelaration as in sa throttle tlaga 0.5-1 second.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,105
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by dave36 View Post
    Bought toyota vios j 2011 from a med rep with 135k km odo for 160k the only issue is it is due for repaint because of scratches. Sulit na ba?

    Also pansin ko may delay yung accelaration as in sa throttle tlaga 0.5-1 second.
    if what you got, is exactly what you say you got, then i think it is sulit.

    while some folks are happy over the used car they just bought,
    i am happy because the used car i bought, did not turn out to be the used car that i was fearing i bought.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 2nd, 2019 at 04:48 PM.

  8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,474
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by dave36 View Post
    Bought toyota vios j 2011 from a med rep with 135k km odo for 160k the only issue is it is due for repaint because of scratches. Sulit na ba?

    Also pansin ko may delay yung accelaration as in sa throttle tlaga 0.5-1 second.

    yeah ... it's already been brought-en


    You better bring it it has already been broughten - YouTube

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,293
    #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicCompressio View Post
    Since wala ako kilalang mekaniko. Ipapacheck ko nalang dito (or baka pwedeng magpasama).
    Eto yung mga recommended na nakita ko so far:

    1. Auto Junction - Banawe Manila
    2. Dadudz Autoworks - Caloocan/Fairview
    3. SpeedyFix - Pasig


    Ano pa mga dapat included sa list?
    Dadudz if your car is a vios or an altis. That is a specialty shop for vios

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7
    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if what you got, is exactly what you say you got, then i think it is sulit.

    while some folks are happy over the used car they just bought,
    i am happy because the used car i bought, did not turn out to be the used car that i was fearing i bought.
    Tnx

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Tnx

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Sedan for 200k