New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Check maintenance history and car condition. Stay away from modded cars (sakit sa ulo lang iba nyan).

Kahit gaano pa katibay yang kotse tapos buraot mag-alaga yung owner, sure yan dami sira yan. Also, as much as some would say “lady-owned” but I would think twice. Most ladies know nothing about car maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The best 2nd hand cars are those with a list of the history of service including PMS, accompanied with receipts. Pero napaka rare ng ganoong seller.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    The best 2nd hand cars are those with a list of the history of service including PMS, accompanied with receipts. Pero napaka rare ng ganoong seller.
    well,
    i have my duly-filled-up pms booklet.
    but i have no idea where i threw the resibos...

i like cars from owners who are selling them because their new car is arriving soon, and their garage is tight.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 2nd, 2020 at 11:19 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    I have everything filed including receipts for what I replaced (tires, batteries etc) Baka sabihin low mileage at inurong odometer, I have all the receipts to prove otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I have everything filed including receipts for what I replaced (tires, batteries etc) Baka sabihin low mileage at inurong odometer, I have all the receipts to prove otherwise.

... but are you selling the car...?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... but are you selling the car...?
    Not yet hehe. It helped a lot when I made my warranty appeal for my 11th gen. They asked for a photocopy of all my PMS receipts (I had my car serviced in 2 casas kasi)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006

These are the best IMO. I would pay the asking price if the owner has these.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Not yet hehe. It helped a lot when I made my warranty appeal for my 11th gen. They asked for a photocopy of all my PMS receipts (I had my car serviced in 2 casas kasi)
    Grabe naman sila, why leave the burden of proof on the customer when they should have that in their systems.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Ui na up yung thread.
    Update ko na din
    Nabenta ko na ung m3 06 for 165k
    Complete receipt ng lahat ng pinagawa ko.
    May mini booklet history ng mga repair and maintenance for almost 3yrs sakin ni M3.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    What's your take on this mga bossing,maintenance, parts availability and the price,worth it ba?screenshot_20210213-070904_messenger.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    What's your take on this mga bossing,maintenance, parts availability and the price,worth it ba?screenshot_20210213-070904_messenger.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i have no experience with it, but,
    is this your choice of vehicle type?
    kasi, with that budget, you might be luckier with other, more popular brands.

also,
    i am wondering,
    what's the condition of the vehicle?

offhand,
    with such a relatively attractive price,
    i am wondering what's wrong with it...
    i suppose, the better thing is to check it out in the metal, then decide.

what's my opinion?
    i'm a diehard toyota fan, for all its real or imagined advantages.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 13th, 2021 at 12:14 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast