New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    ganda ng mga porma kaso medyo takot ako sa converted e. bolt-on Kit ba ginamit nila dito or yung welding welding lang?
    Case to case basis po iyan depende sa unit. Kaya medyo tsambahan. Though kahit yung sinasabing 'bolt-on' still involves a lot of fabrication as I've seen in an importer's conversion area.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    may auction ulit sa loob ng subic? pagkabasa ko kasi sa decision ng supreme court, absolute ang ban ng withdrawal ng units from the freeport zone. may loophole siguro.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just to add to the info already here:
    1. The LR Discovery shown in the pics here, the blue one, went for 500t.
    2. The Explorers that went for around 150 - 180t were the older versions. The newer versons went from 275 to 360t.
    3. The Chevrolet Blazers went from 180t to 250t.
    4. Registration fees now are at 12700 plus 2500 for transfer to owners name

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    with 390K as the winning bid ng Isuzu Vehicross... gusto kong pumunta na dyan sa subic. hehe...

ano po ba yung spec ng Vehicross sa subic? Diesel, cc, Turbo or is it already dohc V6 3.5?

sana may 2.5 Liter Diesel engine lang...

with regards to subic, wala namang problema sa Registration. it's way better than Cebu...

when it comes to convertions, wag kang maalala, hindi yan biglang matangal sa daan... you should be concern on the adjustments they make. some steering are too sensitive, kunting steer lang, malaki na yung distance... ang iba naman, hindi balance yung steering, ex: mas mabilis sa right steer at mahina naman yung sa left steer... ang iba naman ang tigas ng steering, parang hindi power steering...

though these problems are minimal and costs less... and it only happens to some few vehicles...
    Last edited by rion; September 3rd, 2006 at 03:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamar View Post
    Wala bang skyline?? mga mag kano kaya aabutin ng skyline ung r34 sa ganyan?
    Alam ko ang price ng skyline ay nasa 700 ata hindi ko lang sure kung r34 yun ah..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    vehicross??? e sa pagkakaalam ko dito lalagyan nga nila ng bolt-on dashboard yan pero hindi yung talagang dashboard ng vehicross ang ilalagay...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang dashboard ng Vehicross at Trooper ay iisa. Sa kulay and trim lang nagkakaiba.

Only the external appearance of the Vehicross is unique. Everything else is a Trooper V6 (that's why Isuzu can afford to build it). Don't know if they offer other engines for it.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Other pics from kim,

Isuzu Vehicross (what you get when you take the Trooper out of the box it came in):
    Anu po ba engine nito dieasel or gas at ilang hp? interesado si erpats ehh!

trooper in a different suit...

alam ko kung hindi 3.1L diesel, ung crdi..or ung v6.....pero ung dito sa may amin, black na ganyan, diesel...obvious sa tunog.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rion
    with regards to subic, wala namang problema sa Registration. it's way better than Cebu...
    please shed light on this. kasi i resent the fact that EVERYONE thinks ALL cebu papers are dirty when in fact A LOT of smuggled vehicles have manila plates...which i might add can be "bought" for a six-figure price

baka naman case to case basis lang yung mga units sa cebu. please don't generalise

i'm very much concerned kasi we import cars through cebu...and it is exactly these statements that hurt our business. personally, i think this (the fact that cebu papers are all dirty) is exagerrated to favor the sellers in Subic...

reactions guys?
    Last edited by mini_macky; September 4th, 2006 at 11:23 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
SC allows Subic free port to continue importing used cars...