New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hello everone. Newbie here in the forum. I am planning to buy 2nd hand pick up with a budget of around 500k. My friend told me that a Mitsubishi Strada 2010 4x4 right now is at around 515k to 540k. I dont know if its correct. I am eyeing for the Strada because of its ride, back passenger legroom and its turning radius. But right now i am considering other models such as the navara and dmax while hilux and ranger is way too expensive. And btw, if anybody knows selling a pick up please let me know. I'll take note of any suggestions too. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-D858HK using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by silver35tears View Post
    Hello everone. Newbie here in the forum. I am planning to buy 2nd hand pick up with a budget of around 500k. My friend told me that a Mitsubishi Strada 2010 4x4 right now is at around 515k to 540k. I dont know if its correct. I am eyeing for the Strada because of its ride, back passenger legroom and its turning radius. But right now i am considering other models such as the navara and dmax while hilux and ranger is way too expensive. And btw, if anybody knows selling a pick up please let me know. I'll take note of any suggestions too. Thank you.

4x4 strada 2010, around 515k to 540k lang? Mura na yan paps..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    4x4 strada 2010, around 515k to 540k lang? Mura na yan paps..
    Not sure lang if it's true. If I can't afford a 2010 maybe a 2007 - 2009 perhaps. Ang hirap maghanap kasi location ko is Aklan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Strada is good. I've driven the 2013 GLS Sport V. Handling is decent for this type of vehicle. Bed is a tad smaller than other pickups in its class though still usable. The power opening rear window in the 4x4 variant is a very nice touch not found anywhere else and is not available anymore in the current model. Steering is on the heavy side and can take some getting used to. Interior is rather plasticky too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Here's one nearest to you: previous gen nga lang.

Mitsubishi Strada Endeavor 4x4 AT 24 Top of the Line | *******

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    The power opening rear window in the 4x4 variant is a very nice touch
    Yan, ang gusting gusto ko sana!

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Yan, ang gusting gusto ko sana!
    type ko din yan astig

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Hmm, I think there is not many options in that price range.
    I tried browsing on tsikot and olx but found no relevant results.
    Cars that match your preference usually range from 580k to over 600k
    Anyway I found one at Philkotse at 540k: https://**************/mitsubishi-str...glx-aid1374611
    The seller provides quite short description though.
    It's available in Metro Manila.
    May I know your area?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    01 sr5 4x4 gusto mo?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by silver35tears View Post

Hi Bro

Im new here kasi im in the market to buy a new car but I am selling my old one. Strada din pero hindi 4x4 but its really good kasi alaga ko. first car that I bought using my own money.

2013 strada glx-v. 72k mileage automatic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast