New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesManwood View Post
    Hmm, I think there is not many options in that price range.
    I tried browsing on tsikot and olx but found no relevant results.
    Cars that match your preference usually range from 580k to over 600k
    Anyway I found one at Philkotse at 540k: https://**************/mitsubishi-str...glx-aid1374611
    The seller provides quite short description though.
    It's available in Metro Manila.
    May I know your area?
    Very good price for such car.
    My friend is also selling his strada (to make room for another pick-up) but for some 620k.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by maranello_5775 View Post
    Very good price for such car.
    My friend is also selling his strada (to make room for another pick-up) but for some 620k.
    What is the mileage of your friend's car po?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Im thinking of selling my 01 sr5 4x4 ist owner. 470k

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Makukuha nyo ba insurance ng car kung iba na owner o kukuha ka ulit ng insurance nito? Sorry dito nagpost, d pa makapost eh. ☹️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uchizenmaru View Post
    Makukuha nyo ba insurance ng car kung iba na owner o kukuha ka ulit ng insurance nito? Sorry dito nagpost, d pa makapost eh. ☹️

some owners terminate their auto insurance, when they sell their car, and pocket the refund money. malas the new owner who thinks his newly-purchased car is still insured.
    but if the insurance is still in force, new owner has to go to the insurance office and ask that he be named the beneficiary.

if the insurance is by installment, old owner simply stops payment. new owner will never know, if he does not inquire.

new owner has to exert effort and find out the status of that car's insurance.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    some owners terminate their auto insurance, when they sell their car, and pocket the refund money. malas the new owner who thinks his newly-purchased car is still insured.
    but if the insurance is still in force, new owner has to go to the insurance office and ask that he be named the beneficiary.

if the insurance is by installment, old owner simply stops payment. new owner will never know, if he does not inquire.

new owner has to exert effort and find out the status of that car's insurance.
    Ahh. Ok boss. Maraming Salamat. Gets ko na.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Show the deed of sale to the insurance company and ask for endorsement of insurance to your name ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12