New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Get the Pajero, you only live once and you grow old by the day.
    1M savings, barya nalang yan ngayon. Pero yung satisfaction mo to ride the vehicle you desire, priceless yan.
    Investment sa lupa? Ilang square meters yan, ano plano mong gawin sa lupa? Magiging tirahan lang ng squatter yan.
    Kung sa Bulacan yan at within town limit, baka nasa 100 square meters lang yan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    New Trailblazer = American car?

I don't think so.

Here's a picture of the last North American made Trailblazer. Its by leaps and bounds, bigger than the "Asian" Trailblazer.

450px-trailblazerss.jpg

Photo courtesy of the web.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    kami dito sa ilocos norte meron na mga dealers na katulad ng mitsubishi, kaya kahit sobrang tipid namin sa maraming bagay pagdating sa sasakyan kung ano kaya ng bulsa yon ang binibili ng cash. nagulat dealer dito parating sold out mga units na nakadisplay pati na yang pajero na bago dumarami na rin mga bago kong nakikita dito, marahil sa dami ng pamilya sa america na mapili sa gamit, money is so abundant sa kanila. me if i have the money i will get also a pajero, wallpaper ko na nga yan sa pc ko eh. i like the trailblazer but if there is no casa close to our town forget it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    New TB is an American Branded Car, built in Thailand.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    *DieselInfitiny and * Luckyman

I am actually in your shoes the past two months. TB (A/T), Monty) Dsl (M/T) and MU-X (A/T) naman ang pinagpilihan ko. I road tested them all and finally decided to get the MU-X mainly due to the following;

1. FC - vehicle will be used almost every month for long distance drive (Cavite-Ilocos Norte).
    2. Engine life - Isuzu engines are known na pang matagalan (with proper care and maintenance of course). May pinsan akong retired military officer at nasa 240K na ang odo ng Dmax niya (M/T). Retired OFW here (16 yrs abroad) that's why I wanted a ride that lasts long.
    3. Riding Comfort and Space - Based on my observation, mas malambot ang ride sa MU-X at mas malaki ang legroom sa 3rd row.
    4. Modern features, etc, etc....

Ang PROBLEMA nga lang baka Dec or January pa raw darating ang unit

Just sharing my humble observations.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    sir *Jack E. Bagbaga...

That's very true... yung akin paurong ng paurong... eh since Sept pa ako naka-reserve. Baka daw sa December na. Di aabot sa Wedding Anniversary naming man lang. ... isa pa ren, ano kaya epekto ng bagong sasakyan na naka tengga sa pier at di inaandar for almost 3 to 4months? I am still trying to stretch my patience pa hanggang makaya

Honestly, konti na lang talga at baka kunin ko na ang TB habang may promo ... few things i found further re the TB, speaking with some folks:
    *yung tagtag will eventually settle down over time, based on user experience
    *If TB has tendency for waiting time for parts in casa (which is not anymore the case given common parts due to traffic accidents ie bumper/headlight/etc... are already stocked and available), all the more with MUX kasi it is also a new vehicle daw - it is following the cycle where you have a new vehicle release and parts are not that available... but through time there will be more of it.... daw.
    *FC of both are averaging at 8km on the get go... but the variance may be felt over time again... though they say TB is also efficient given the 6 speed tranny
    *Chevy casas are targeting to be competitive pms pricing with Japanese cars? Mukhang mas mura nga ang 5k and 10k ng TB kaysa 1500 ng MUX

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yan ang mabigat mga Sir maghintay ng walang katiyakan. Then pag nagback out ka it will take a month or two waiting for the refund of your DP. kaya kami ni esmi ay hindi nagpareserve, since di naman kami nagmamadali kasi I'm still onboard and expecting to be home 2nd week of January next year, hopefully marami na supply that time. otherwise there are other brand to choose with. and unit is readily available. Good luck po sa paghihintay. Waiting is the hardest part but as the old saying goes " Patience is a virtue."

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMan View Post
    Yan ang mabigat mga Sir maghintay ng walang katiyakan. Then pag nagback out ka it will take a month or two waiting for the refund of your DP. kaya kami ni esmi ay hindi nagpareserve, since di naman kami nagmamadali kasi I'm still onboard and expecting to be home 2nd week of January next year, hopefully marami na supply that time. otherwise there are other brand to choose with. and unit is readily available. Good luck po sa paghihintay. Waiting is the hardest part but as the old saying goes " Patience is a virtue."
    Sir LuckyMan 2nd week na po ng Feb, nakapili na po kayo? Makiki update po kami sa choice nyo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Sir LuckyMan 2nd week na po ng Feb, nakapili na po kayo? Makiki update po kami sa choice nyo.
    Mga sir, Maraming salamat po sa mga insights and inputs niyo. Me and Wifey decided to get the MU-X outback brown LS-A AT (preferred Silky Pearl white but not available) and no regrets with the purchased. Happy and contented with the performance of the vehicle during our trip to Cagayan last Lenten season with 8 adults plus baggage, siksikan pero ok naman. Very fuel efficient compared to my ageing X-Trail. Ride comfort is also very good though I never experience sitting on the 2nd and 3rd row. But as per my daughter's observation di naman matagtag.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Pajero, of course. BK.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast