New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stan1211 View Post
    Car will be used 3 to 4 times a week going to office ( san Pedro to fort bonifacio)
    Capacity: family of 5 persons
    Budget - 200k

Automatic or Gas?
    Diesel or Gas?
    Fuel efficieny

thinking of sedan or hatchback,

considering to buy:

2nd hand: crosswind, jazz,

you advice/suggestion is highly appreciated, Thanks!

The 1st gen Honda Jazz 1.3 M/T would be a great car. Gets excellent fuel mileage, you can fit five people inside, relatively reliable, within budget range.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stan1211 View Post
    Update:

If buy 2nd hand, budget will be 200k to 250k max.
    -at least year 2000 above model
    -diesel/gas as long as fuel efficient
    -vios, city or altis and other alike is ok

for Brand New, 200K down and the rest will be financing
    -thinking of vios or honda city

your thoughts and suggestion please,

found this also :FS:2003 Toyota Altis 1.8G AT - PinoyExchange

do you think it is ok?
    For APV thoughts and inputs, please see this thread http://tsikot.com/forums/car-buying-...uki-apv-82131/

I am not recommending 2nd hand cars for a first car. Not unless you are a guy who knows a lot about cars. Baka kasi ma-trauma ka lang, hehehe.

You can also check Suzuki SX4's Php18k all-in promo. May matitira ka pa para pang maintenance. OR check the Ford Fiesta Trend.

Bottomline, you need to TEST DRIVE to have a feel of the car.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    For APV thoughts and inputs, please see this thread http://tsikot.com/forums/car-buying-...uki-apv-82131/

I am not recommending 2nd hand cars for a first car. Not unless you are a guy who knows a lot about cars. Baka kasi ma-trauma ka lang, hehehe.

You can also check Suzuki SX4's Php18k all-in promo. May matitira ka pa para pang maintenance. OR check the Ford Fiesta Trend.

Bottomline, you need to TEST DRIVE to have a feel of the car.
    Ako naman, I suggest to get a 2d hand unit first if the TS just learned how to drive and this will be his/her first car.

If he knows little to nothing about cars, then that's when tsikot.com comes in to play. hehehehe!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by r1chm0nd View Post
    Ako naman, I suggest to get a 2d hand unit first if the TS just learned how to drive and this will be his/her first car.
    Parang tama din ito ano?

Tipong "what you don't know won't hurt you". Sira na pala pero di mo naman alam na sira so gamit ka lang ng gamit hanggang sa totally madurog na sya. Pag hindi na umandar at saka ka kokosulta sa tsikot. Tapos ayan na..... sakit na sa ulo yan, hehehe.

Pero mas tama yata to first know how to be a responsible driver bago kumuha ng sasakyan. Sadly, hindi ito nasusunod most of the time in the real world.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    mga boss..getting a good 2nd hand sedan too for 190k budget..what do you think of Mitsubishi Lancer MX 2000 a/t and Toyota Corolla Lovelife 2000 a/t..both same 80k mileage..please help, im planning to buy next week..or if anyone can recommend nice for sale car..Salamat in advance mga bossing..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need Advice: Planning to buy my first car ( Brand New or 2nd Hand ) - 200 K Budget