New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    The SA from Toyota is asking me to write a letter to cancel my previous bank approval with Nissan - GL that is if am getting an Innova hahahaha ganun talaga un?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Good for you sis. May iba kasi ikanihihiya ang Innova.
    OT. Sir Retz, parang nabasa ko sa iang thread 'yun ah.
    Kawawang Innova. Hindi nauunawaan ng amo niya kung gaano siya kahalaga...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Who among you here naka Carnival? I visited the Kia thread and it seems quiet.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    The SA from Toyota is asking me to write a letter to cancel my previous bank approval with Nissan - GL that is if am getting an Innova hahahaha ganun talaga un?
    suspense pa talaga if innova or other car ang kunin kung san ka masaya mam, wag mo isipin ano un sabihin ng iba kapag happy ka sa choice mo ok lang un kaw naman gagamit nun car...

kanina kala ko kaopisina ko un nakasalubong kong innova sa daan nagflash pa ako ng ilaw iba pala wrong plate number, bloopers pa ako

Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    Who among you here naka Carnival? I visited the Kia thread and it seems quiet.
    Pros:

- The carnival (whether the SWB or the LWB) for me is more spacious than the innova. Even the SWB version has generous 3rd row legroom compared to the innova. Fill it will adults and it will still have some space at the back for luggage, especially the LWB version.
    - The carnival's engine is incomparable with the innova d4d, both on power and torque. Lakas ng hatak and does not feel like the powerband is already fleeting on highway speeds.
    - Both pretty easy to drive and park
    - The carnival wins in the comfort department. Feels like riding/driving a Toyota Sienna.
    - Rear end of the current gen carnival is SUV'esqe looking compared to the Innova which screams "AUV!!!"
    - Interior and amenities can be considered plush compared to Innova.

Cons:
    - Carnival is more expensive
    - Not as thrifty in diesel as an Innova but still miles ahead compared to a gasser
    - I don't fancy it's front end in the looks department (very low snout)
    - Parts may be more expensive in the aftermarket/replacement department. Casa parts I believe are at par with Toyota.

If I were in your shoes, I'd go for the carnival.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I am test driving carnival next week

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910