New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    guys..i need your suggestions..i'm planning to buy a car..type ko mini-suv..kc hindi girly-girly ..ano ba maganda? i've been eyeing on the suzuki jimney...but baka may iba pa kayong suggestions...sama niyo na rin ung pro's and con's plus the price..(demanding no?)niweys tnx in advance..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^how much is your budget.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    The Jimny is simple & tough, but ancient & overpriced, IMO. Sadly, I don't think there are any other micro-SUV's available in our market aside from this. (Unless you go Subic...)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    If you go SUVic, there's the pajero mini & Pajero io

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Jimny definitely isn't girly. It's unrefined, rough-riding and a bit cramped... but it's fantastic off-road. good car for the adventurous type, but if you're going camping four-up, all the luggage has to go on the roof.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ok..my budget is around 700k. If there is something cheaper that would be great but as for the subic thing, they are second hand right? well, my mom doesn't trust second hand cars and i think I also got that trait from her..as for the jimny, yup its a bit cramped (being small and all) but when you mean its unrefined and rought what does this mean? i'll only be using it mainly in the office, and probably during weekends out of town..not into the rough riding thing but probably in the future, who knows..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    around 700k brand new? chery tiggo

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    with that budget and the choices available (brand new), i'd seriously consider pre-owned suvs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala na yatang SUV na nasa 700k except sa Jimny na brandnew.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    since you like it rough, just buy a mitsu strada.

ask her for more money (just 200k more). hehe.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
MINI-SUV suggestions?