New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxlam View Post
    Rush, 8.2 Km/Liter pinaka mababa ko. About 14++ Km/Liter sa TPLEX. Where do you guys getting the 6 Km/L? I can't comment on Mu-X because I haven't driven one.

Pero I have the impression na work-horse ang mga Diesel. Depende na siguro sa lifestyle na gusto ninyo.
    In your 8.2km/l and 14++ km/l, what were the average speeds for both situations? Digital readout or full tank method din ba yung consumption na sinabi mo?

You might not be getting the usual manila city traffic conditions of 12kmph average on a tank of gas. You might be above 20kmph to get 8.2km/l.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Rush, 8.2 Km/Liter pinaka mababa ko. About 14++ Km/Liter sa TPLEX. Where do you guys getting the 6 Km/L? I can't comment on Mu-X because I haven't driven one.

Pero I have the impression na work-horse ang mga Diesel. Depende na siguro sa lifestyle na gusto ninyo.
    6km/li. Cainta to makati and back. Rush 1.5G AT.

Where did you get your 8.2 km/li?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Taytay Rizal to Eastwood. Somewhere 8.2++ Km/L about 20 Km/H speed.
    Taytay to Baguio via NLEX SCTEX TPLEX. 14++ Km/L about 120 Km/H speed (But 90-100 mostly)

Ewan ko pero I am obsessed with the eco indicator being on most of the time.

+++ sorry edit edit edit +++

Taytay to La Union about 14++ Km/L pero when I check in Baguio, it went down to 10 Km/L average. I rely only on the readings doon sa dashboard.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Taytay to Baguio via NLEX SCTEX TPLEX. 14++ Km/L about 120 Km/H speed (But 90-100 mostly)

Taytay to La Union about 14++ Km/L pero when I check in Baguio, it went down to 10 Km/L average. I rely only on the readings doon sa dashboard.
    Yup. It is a different average speed on your side. Higher than normal. Manila traffic. Assumptiom is usually 12 kmph to a max of 15kmph.

Also, digital readout, my experience, multiply that by 95% to get somewhat close to full tank method, worst case is 90%.

I wouldnt just trust digital readout, i prefer to validate with full tank method.

If the rush wasn't fitted with a 4speed a/t, it might have a slightly better city fc, but may complicate it mechanically down the line.

5. Join Date
    May 2016

Makes sense. Mu-X can probably do 10 to 11km/l at the same 20kph average. At 15kph, it can do 8.5 to 9km/l with a light foot.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Mga Sir. Maraming maraming salamat sa mga replies ninyong lahat. Hindi ko na ma rereplayan isa isa, pero nabasa ko lahat. Very busy lang this past few days kaya hindi na din nakapag online.

Just to give an update, may sinalo muna akong Wigo from a relative din. Mukhang okay naman, pero bukas ko to ma tetest talaga kapag dinala ko sa Tarlac. As for my usage po pala, I travel 5 days a week (kahit coding hehe), from Las Pinas to Ortigas. Then on weekends, Las Pinas to Tarlac. 2 persons lang po yung sakay when we travel on NLEX. Walang balak mag baby hehe. I wanted to get a new car sana para maging extra car nalang tong gamit namin ngayon, and at the same time, hindi ko na kailangan bumyahe ng maaga and umuwi ng late kapag coding.

As for the Wigo, thankfully hindi siya sumasayad sa matataas na humps kaya may confidence akong gamitin kahit papano. Kayalang, for some reasons nahihilo akong idrive to kahit very chill lang naman po ako mag drive lagi. Also, feel ko pagod ako sa byahe kapag eto yung ginagamit ko.

As for getting a new car, probably not now na muna pala hehe. I will try using the Wigo for long drive bukas. Never really thought of it before, but this might be the right car for us kesa gumastos pa ng malaki for a new one.

Thank you so much mga sir sa replies. Please keep this thread active if you will. Nag enjoy ako basahin yung mga inputs niyo. Highly appreciated po

P.S. Kung po pala hindi ako nakabili ng Wigo, then baka hintayin ko yung Xpander Cross hehe. 225m Ground Clearance 😱

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Nakakahilo? Sobrang taas siguro ang tire pressure? For as long as you feel at home with the car, araw araw mo pa naman gagamitin. Though for something that racks up highway mileage a lot, I would have preferred something with a bit more power. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Nakakahilo? Sobrang taas siguro ang tire pressure? For as long as you feel at home with the car, araw araw mo pa naman gagamitin. Though for something that racks up highway mileage a lot, I would have preferred something with a bit more power. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk
    mataas talaga wigo tire pressure. the owner's manual recommends 36 psi.
    mas madalas rin masira gulong ko.
    i do not know if this is because of the brand (champiro), the 36 psi, or the driver's aggressive (teener! heh heh) driving habits.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 15th, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BLANKITA View Post
    Pero pag reverse park sir sa mga inclined na parking spaces. Baka sumayad yung harapan kapag paalis na? Sa Fortuner kasi sir mga 2 inches lang yung allowance bago sumayad. Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox
    the approach angle numbers and departure angle numbers are the numbers to look for and compare, po.
    unfortunately, i can't seem to find them in the innernet...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^apply trigonometry by measuring the actual ground clearance of the front bumper (opposite) and the distance from the front tire to the frontal edge of the bumper (adjacent)..that will be the tangent of angle theta (opposite over adjacent)

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast