Hello Sirs,

Need help/inputs please

Posted an article here a few weeks back asking advice on the pre-owned innova - nagaantay na lang sana ako ng good deal to come up but may nakita kasi ako online that made me rethink my plan.

Between the innova 2nd gen - G variant - MT diesel <VS> crv - 4th gen - 2.0 MT gas

Which is the better choice considering the following:
a.) fuel efficiency - once to twice a week lang magagamit for city driving, and most of the time it's during the weekends (Sunday) so traffic isn't that heavy
- once every quarter, long drives to the province - launion/baguio/quezon/bicol etc - revenge travel dahil sa nawalang oras due to pandemic

b.) maintenance - which one would be less costly to maintain? i'm a little worried with the crv kasi i can't find a lot of articles regarding the MT - in my mind tuloy it'll be more costly kasi hindi ganon ka-common, which translates to parts being more difficult to source?

c.) comfort - i have 2 kids, yung isa nagsusuka sa long drives. kahit pa-antipolo/taytay lang nahihilo na. wife will also have to sit on the second row kasi the youngest will not stop crying unless katabi yung mama nya. i had a jazz before, and nahihilo na si mrs when she stays in the second row for extended periods.

Looking forward to your inputs, Sirs