New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by altek888 View Post
    Actually mga sir 2ndhand lang balak ko sana. Ippalit ko sa honda civic fd service ng anak ko. My choices Santa Fe vgt, Santa Fe r-evgt kc ang taas ng horse power kaya lang confuse ako baka malakas sa gas compare sa vgt lang kaya ask ko din sana. One more one of my choice sana ang 4x4 2nd gen ang dami additional features like automatic thermostat, all leather, poweR folding side mirroR kaya lang ang mahal pa ng 2ndhand...
    1...Santa Fe vgt
    2...Santa Fe r-evgt 4x2
    3...Santa Fe r-evgt 4x4
    Note... All 2ndhand

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    What will be your budget and are you open for other suggestion??

service lang pala ng anak mo Innova nalang bilhin mo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Im not familiar with the specs of tje 2nd gen. Our Sta fe is the 3rd gen. Although I wish we had more budget for the 4wd version were still happy with the 4x2 version since its mostly city driving. There will be slight difference Im sure with the fuel consumption of the 4x2 vs 4x4 variant. But I agree with most tsikoteers thay you can go the 4x2 route for moderate city driving. If you wish to go the off road I would rather choose a ladder frame chasis vehicle the likes of the Fortuner or Montero.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    What will be your budget and are you open for other suggestion??

service lang pala ng anak mo Innova nalang bilhin mo
    Mmmm.... Sir Santa Fe tlaga last option ko kc halos di masyado ngllayo ng price 2ndhand innova and Santa Fe. At ang ganda kc feedback ng mga owners nito interms of fuel consumption, safety, handling etc... Plaisipan lang sa akin ang consumption ng vgt engine versus r-evgt engine...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Im not familiar with the specs of tje 2nd gen. Our Sta fe is the 3rd gen. Although I wish we had more budget for the 4wd version were still happy with the 4x2 version since its mostly city driving. There will be slight difference Im sure with the fuel consumption of the 4x2 vs 4x4 variant. But I agree with most tsikoteers thay you can go the 4x2 route for moderate city driving. If you wish to go the off road I would rather choose a ladder frame chasis vehicle the likes of the Fortuner or Montero.
    Sir yun 3rd gen kc same engine lang sa 2ndgen face lifted kaya I'd rather go 4 2ndgen face lifted coz much cheaper. Kaya lang plaisipan and diff ng fuel consumption ng vgt at r-evgt. 4 both 2ndhand cars

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sir yun 3rd gen kc same engine lang sa 2ndgen face lifted kaya I'd rather go 4 2ndgen face lifted coz much cheaper. Kaya lang plaisipan and diff ng fuel consumption ng vgt at r-evgt. 4 both 2ndhand cars

IMHO yung facelifted 2nd gen (2.5 gen) sta fe is the same engine ng 3rd gen. 2.2 R-evgt nag kaiba lang ng body look and features. Yung 2.2 vgt yun ang 2nd gen non face lifted model. Mga guru pls correct me if I'm wrong. Sa opinion ko di mag kalayo ang consumo ng 2.5 gen & 3rd gen sta fe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    altek888

paalala lang, bawal ang text speak sa tsikot.

regarding your question on fuel economy, i used to own a 2009 gen2 sta fe and now own a 2012 sorento (same engine and tranny as the gen 3 santa fe). mas matipid ang gen2 santa fe kesa sa 2012 sorento by about 1 km/l city driving.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Actually mga sir 2ndhand lang balak ko sana. Ippalit ko sa honda civic fd service ng anak ko. My choices Santa Fe vgt, Santa Fe r-evgt kc ang taas ng horse power kaya lang confuse ako baka malakas sa gas compare sa vgt lang kaya ask ko din sana. One more one of my choice sana ang 4x4 2nd gen ang dami additional features like automatic thermostat, all leather, poweR folding side mirroR kaya lang ang mahal pa ng 2ndhand...
    1...Santa Fe vgt
    2...Santa Fe r-evgt 4x2
    3...Santa Fe r-evgt 4x4
    Note... All 2ndhand

For your enlightment

I'm using a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe (CM) CRDi R-eVGT 4x4,...Nothing I can ask for more, I'm so happy with this beast, Power/Performance and Efficiency, it all met my requirements, It is so superb as a personal and family mobile. To answer your question regarding how efficient it is or the efficiency difference between the 4x2 variant..Halos di naman nagkakalayo, parang parehas lang din naman, a friend of mine got a new 2013 Santa Fe 4x2 (DM) ... to give you a hint, Laguna - Bagiuo back and forth di pa naubos ang full tank ko sa Santa Fe or Muntinlupa - Calamba I'll just asking you 250 pesos worth of diesel for a back and forth trip.

---what I don't like about is, its design, damn! the 2013 (DM) model looks so masculine compared to the previous model (that I'm driving the CM model) stormedge design daw e...hahahah!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    1...Santa Fe vgt
    2...Santa Fe r-evgt 4x2
    3...Santa Fe r-evgt 4x4
    Note... All 2ndhand

i'm using the '10 4x2 R-eVGT now. if you have the budget for the 4x4 R-eVGT, go for it. sulit yung additional features than the 4x2. Yung leather seats and auto climate pa lang, sulit na. sa FC, kung hindi mo naman madalas gagamitin 4x4 option sa city driving, then very minimal and difference. i get 10 k/l city and 14-16 k/l highway.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    altek888

paalala lang, bawal ang text speak sa tsikot.

regarding your question on fuel economy, i used to own a 2009 gen2 sta fe and now own a 2012 sorento (same engine and tranny as the gen 3 santa fe). mas matipid ang gen2 santa fe kesa sa 2012 sorento by about 1 km/l city driving.
    Sir yebo.... Sorry po. Bago lang ako sa forum.... Thanks a lot sa information...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Wow thanks for the infoRmation. Very well said.. I think if I will used the Santa Fe for school service it's better to buy a 2nd gen vgt engine couz it's more efficient. But if for a family car it's better to buy a r-evgt engine bcouz it's more fun to drive. More power and features. Am I correct mga sir...?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hyundai Santa Fe 4x2 or 4x4