New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Anu mas maganda bilhin in terms of price and quality?
    Suzuki Ertriga GLX 1.5 AT or Honda Mobilio 1.5L RS Navi?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you have the budget, get an Innova instead. It’s bigger and it’s a diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Hindi ko pa kaya price ng innova.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zinchronize View Post
    Anu mas maganda bilhin in terms of price and quality?
    Suzuki Ertriga GLX 1.5 AT or Honda Mobilio 1.5L RS Navi?

personally, I prefer the car-like feel/seating position of the Mobilio...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    If it was me looking for a car, id probably consider getting the innova 2.0 A/T. Ask dealers the discounts available. Baka net price nya almost same na ng choices mo. In 2019, i got an 80k discount for an innova diesel.

But from your options, id probably get the mobilio or the brv. Though di ganun kapopular car, i think they should have a fairly good parts network and i think it shares a few bits with the current CITY so may parts talaga.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hindi ko pa kaya price ng innova.

Then Mobilio RS is already over 1M and around the same price as the base model Innova (2.0J MT and 2.8J MT). Unless of course you want an MPV with an AT tranny ( Innova 2.8E AT is at 1.3M+, Innova 2.0E AT is at 1.2M+).

Last edited by Egan101; May 19th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Then Mobilio RS is already over 1M and around the same price as the base model Innova (2.0J MT and 2.8J MT). Unless of course you want an MPV with an AT tranny ( Innova 2.8E AT is at 1.3M).

Im aiming for AT. Will be using it for a long drive pag umuwi ng probinsiya.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Im aiming for AT. Will be using it for a long drive pag umuwi ng probinsiya.

Check Innova pricing below. I guess the 2.0E AT and 2.8E AT might be worth looking at with a small premium over a 1M Mobilio RS.

9. Join Date
    May 2016
    If you insist on Honda, why not BR-V if you're looking at Mobilio RS? Cheaper than the Mobilio RS and looks much better. Only gripe for me is the CVT, not a deal breaker.

Ertiga is a good choice, very fuel efficient but be wary with after sales.

Better include the Xpander among your choices. Class-leading space and comfort imo. GLS Sport trim is heavily discounted to make way for Xpander Cross, I think they have a few units left. Best value of the bunch if you can get it for close to 1M.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    If you insist on Honda, why not BR-V if you're looking at Mobilio RS? Cheaper than the Mobilio RS and looks much better. Only gripe for me is the CVT, not a deal breaker.

Ertiga is a good choice, very fuel efficient but be wary with after sales.

Better include the Xpander among your choices. Class-leading space and comfort imo. GLS Sport trim is heavily discounted to make way for Xpander Cross, I think they have a few units left. Best value of the bunch if you can get it for close to 1M.
    The BRV is already more expensive than the Mobilio. The Mobilio RS is priced about the same as the lower and mid trim BRV. Both vehicles use the same platform, engine, and tranny. Only difference is that the Mobilio is marketed as an MPV while the BRV is marketed as a small SUV.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast