New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Father-of-3 View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

I chanced to read this link 880 Complaints and Reviews about Hyundai and honestly I was deeply affected reading all the people's frustrations and bad experience with Hyundai particularly the automaker's 5-year warranty coverage, brakes, engine failures, body quality including paints, and the very poor dealership service, etc..etc.

We are driving an Innova since 2008 and the only thing we changed so far was the shock in the front right side of the van. Having this impression on Toyota vehicles, I'm thinking of buying a Vios instead. The only thing that hinders me right now is the price of a 1.3 AT tagged * 762k, too high I guess.

No offense to i10 owners, but I made up my mind, I won't be buying this Hyundai vehicle.

Maraming salamat po.
    good decision wag ka ng sumali sa mga frustrations namin

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Ok lang ang hyundai i10, para ka nga lang tataob ka ba sinabayan ka ng bus sa highway hehehe.... Isabay mo na rin yung alto...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Father-of-3 View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

I chanced to read this link 880 Complaints and Reviews about Hyundai and honestly I was deeply affected reading all the people's frustrations and bad experience with Hyundai particularly the automaker's 5-year warranty coverage, brakes, engine failures, body quality including paints, and the very poor dealership service, etc..etc.

We are driving an Innova since 2008 and the only thing we changed so far was the shock in the front right side of the van. Having this impression on Toyota vehicles, I'm thinking of buying a Vios instead. The only thing that hinders me right now is the price of a 1.3 AT tagged * 762k, too high I guess.

No offense to i10 owners, but I made up my mind, I won't be buying this Hyundai vehicle.

Maraming salamat po.
    Kahit pala sa US.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And they say wala sa brand ang problem.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by siopaonatoasted View Post
    Ok lang ang hyundai i10, para ka nga lang tataob ka ba sinabayan ka ng bus sa highway hehehe.... Isabay mo na rin yung alto...
    meron ka bang i10 or alto? kung wala then shut up

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Kahit pala sa US.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Oo sir, kung tutuusin mas mahigpit ang consumer regulations nila don. Natawa (at natakot) kasi ako don sa isang instance na kalalabas pa lang ng i10 galing sa dealer bumigay na agad hehe.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by siopaonatoasted View Post
    i agree with syuryuken. 100kph ang i10 stable na stable naman

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Good choice. Konting ipon pa for the price difference. You won't regret owning a Toyota.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Here's one complaint posted in the thread by one of the members: 880 Complaints and Reviews about Hyundai | Page 5

Kamalrukh of Thane, in on April 19, 2012

New I10 Not Working: This is to inform you that I had purchased a new Hyundai i10 Asta on 11th April 2012. The vehicle was registered under registration no. **, and the same was delivered to me at 7pm on 11th April 2012. After taking possession of the car, I left for my residence at Naigaon. As I was closing towards Naigaon, my vehicle stopped working after a run of just 68 kms and was completely dead. I parked the vehicle and next day, I called up their call center and complained for the same. I was given a complaint no. (job no. **). Their technician, Mr. **, reached the spot and inspected the vehicle. After nearly working for two hours on the vehicle, he reported that the vehicle cannot be repaired as it would not start; hence, it had to be towed to their Thane workshop. He called certain concerned people, asked for a tow van and gave a report form giving details as vehicle not starting, alternator problem, taken by towing.

From there onwards, my turmoil to get my vehicle repaired started. I called up the showroom from where I had purchased my vehicle and spoke to their sales manager, Mr. **, tel no. **, who promptly shifted his responsibilities to Mr. **, tel no. **, stating he is the technical in charge and will be able to help me out. On contacting him for two days, I got only one reply from him that we are trying to locate the fault. On pressing him to give me a proper status of my vehicle, he abruptly said that he was not concerned about it and was just trying to help me out and I should be contacting their technical in charge of Thane workshop, Mr. **, mobile no. **, as the vehicle was in their possession.

After explaining to Mr. ** the entire case, he to promised to come back and report the same. As I did not get any response from him in the next 24 hours, I called him back on which he told me his assistant, Mr. **, will keep me updated of the status. I waited for another 24 hours waiting desperately for his call. I called Mr. ** and informed him that I have not received any call from Mr. **, on which he was very courteous of giving me his mobile no. ** (Mr. **). He called me up in the next 10 minutes and Mr. ** was the first person to update me that the vehicle had some alternator problem which they will replace and the vehicle should be ready by 16th April evening.

After calling him again in the evening for my vehicle's delivery, he told me that there were still some problems with the new alternator as the "current was fluctuating" and the vehicle needs further inspection for a day. I asked him if I could speak to someone senior but he could not provide me with any. In my desperation, I went to the Hyundai site address and got the number of M/S **, assistant manager, western division regional office, tel no. 022 40969000. On speaking to her, I thought I am coming close to solving my problem who promised me that she will look in to the matter and come back within an hour. After contacting her after an hour, she told me that I will see that my regional manager will personally look in to my case and by tomorrow, she will be coming to some solution. On 17th April, I tried to call M/S ** but I couldn't go through her tel. no. But I got a call from Mr. ** stating that the alternator replaced was also defective and they were waiting for a new alternator to arrive.

This probably was the peak of any company being so irresponsible and hence, I once again called and told M/S ** that I do not wish to take a repaired vehicle, where their best technicians as claimed could not locate the problem in nearly six days for a brand new vehicle which was used for only three hours and approximately 70 kms. After purchasing a brand new vehicle and it stopping within three hours of delivery and me desperately calling nearly 125 times to their six top company representatives in the last six days and going in to hardship like getting stranded in the middle of the night and using a car on rental for the last seven days, my problem has no solution as I was forwarded to one more executive Mr. ** (**) by M/S ** as she had to go to Pune and could not attend to my problem. Last but not the least, Mr. ** has once again promised to look in to the matter fairly. As a customer, I don't deserve to suffer like this whereby I will be forced to address my complaint to the Consumer Forum as no solutions are seen.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gee, can you believe that? After merely 3 hours of usage and close to 70 kms run, the car broke!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast