The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    IMO get a brand new mirage.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Good day peeps.
    When started driving it was a second hand car 1997 model esi body. It was a manual drive but i learned it easily. Oks lang sumagi or lumipad sa humps di gaano masakit pag na damage kasi luma pa car. Pag bago kasi pag papapraktisan masakit pag na na dent. So i prefer pag newbies secondhand muna para di sayang brandnew. Of course need to enroll to driving school for defensive driving tips on how to take care cars.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pag newbie, i would be much more wory about my driving kesa thinking of getting a brand new or pre-owned cars.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I think ok lang brand new. Peace of mind din unless your family has a trusty mechanic. Ako naman first time i drove was back in high school. Gamit ko yung lancer cedia namin dati na bago. I just had 3 practice sessions around camp aguinaldo to get me ready for prom. I drove with just a student permit. Di naman ako nahuli kaya ayos lang. Lakas lang talaga ng loob yung kailangan tsaka syempre dont drive like a racer (i still did though bata pa kasi hehehe) the only struggle i had that day was parking the car. Di ko napractice masyado parking. Tapos may bodykits pa yun kasi kotse ng kuya ko yun. So i parked like an idiot that day. Hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    come to think of it.. a noobie driver driving his brand-spankin'-new car that he bought just last week using his hard-earned money, might just probably drive so irritatingly slooowww..., to protect his investment..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I think learning how to drive a manual is a must for newbie drivers. Baka mamaya magsisi kayo later when you see the advantages of manuals over automatics. (cheaper to acquire, easier and cheaper to maintain, much more durable, usually more fuel efficient, better control and much more fun to drive overall)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    IMHO sir its ok to buy a brand new. Peace of mind. Plus he will be enrolled in a driving school. Just be more careful on the road.
    Tips lang po sa Mirage : According dun sa driver na hinire namen kanina nkpg drive na daw siya ng mirage. Sobrang gaan daw ng kaha niya. Kapag daw may na overtake sa kanyang bus para ka daw madadala haha. I don't know if its true just sharing !

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    buy an old car pero wag naman un masyadong laspag, dami mo matununan dun, driving saka maintenance, parang preparation mo un in the future sa brand new car mo

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Had you already got a car? Maybe you could choose our 2013 ALL NEW VIOS. im jun ong from toyota global city. if you decided to have the new vios. just text me. heres my number 09058324875. you will have a good decision if you choose this one..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123