New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    not sure but I have not seen an all new montero, but you can checkout the all new strada which perhaps will be the basis for the all new montero.

I have not seen the full model change for the fort as well, i'd go for the everest though one thing that I don't like with the eve is the resale value it seems pinoy has this mentality that when its ford its gotta be expensive to maintain and also for the parts which is totally not true, even fortuner and montero parts and casa maintenance is expensive.

I hope pinoys would change their perception with Ford vehicles.
    Pinoy consumers have that mindset that is more driven by perception or misconceptions. Once you get tagged or branded, it will be hard for folks to take away such a stigma. This does not apply on consumer products only but to how most common folks deal with others. However, a positive tag does help even if such a mindset put a false state of pride (like how Honda markets itself as a premium brand locally when there is nothing premium about it compared with Toyota or Nissan or Mazda).
    Last edited by Egan101; May 25th, 2015 at 09:03 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mga differences ng Ford Everest Ambiente / Trend / Titanium

ALL NEW EVEREST SRP AND VARIANTS

*2.2L 4X2 Ambiente MT- 1,399,000
    *2.2L 4X2 Ambiente AT- 1,399,000
    *2.2L 4X2 Trend AT- 1,539,000
    *2.2L 4X2 Titanium AT- 1,639,000
    *3.2L 4X4 Titanium AT- 1,899,000

Ambiente:
    265/65 R17
    Molded skid plate
    Painted Liftgate appliqué
    Single zone AC
    Gen1 SYNC
    4" touch screen
    8 speaker
    1 USB

Trend-same as Ambiente except:
    265/60R18
    Projector HL with auto on/off
    Painted skid plate
    Chrome grill
    Body color door handles and side mirror with signal lamp
    Power fold side mirrors
    Running board
    Rain sensing wiper
    Chrome Liftgate appliqué
    LED tail lamp
    DRL
    Leather seats
    Power seat 8 way adjust
    Leather gear shift
    Chrome park lever
    Dual auto AC
    Gen2 SYNC
    8" touch screen
    10 speaker
    2 USB
    Audio in, SD card
    Cruise control
    Seat side, curtain airbag
    Alarm battery back up
    Rear park assist

Titanium-same as Trend except:
    265/50R20
    Chrome door handles and side mirror with signal lamp
    Heated, puddle lamp, blind spot info system side mirrors
    Running board with chrome accent
    Illuminated visor mirror
    Illuminated scuff plates
    Ambient lightiing
    Glove box lock
    Electrochromic rear view mirror
    Cargo management system
    Driver's knee airbag
    Front park assist
    Rear view camera
    Adjustable speed limiter
    My Key
    Last edited by wrcastro_ph; May 25th, 2015 at 10:09 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Pinoy consumers have that mindset that is more driven by perception or misconceptions. Once you get tagged or branded, it will be hard for folks to take away such a stigma. This does not apply on consumer products only but to how most common folks deal with others. However, a positive tag does help even if such a mindset put a false state of pride (like how Honda markets itself as a premium brand locally when there is nothing premium about it compared with Toyota or Nissan or Mazda).
    with all due respect, sir, i beg to differ. majority of Filipinos now have reached that level of consciousness in getting their needs or wants are driven not so much by brand names but by what is best suited for their budget or the best value for their money or the bang-for-the-buck concept. That is called, for lack of a better term, consumer pragmatism.
    how else can we explain that the car market today is no longer monopolized by the "big names" in the automotive industry. globalization, information at out finger tips, and internet forum like tsikot are catalysts in altering this outdated, nay outmoded perception. "time has upset many fighting faiths," so they say, and it has never been a truer postulate than today. household names or brands of old, like tupperware (when referring to plastic container) or vitsen (monosodium glutamate) or colgate (when referring to tooth paste), saw the beginning of their ends. and how else can we explain the saturation of the market of inexpensive articles sold by stores like CDR king and Japanese shops?
    BTT i go also for the titanium. for me (based on the 2015 ford eve thread) it's bang for the buck.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by norelco View Post
    Hi planning to upgrade from Honda CRV 99 (realtime 4x4) to the following current models available in the market , i have no experinece in regards with maintenance of Diesel Engine, i want to have it because of the good stories i heard about diesel engines mileage (km/L) ang ayaw ko lang yung Noise & Vibration. I already tried to drive Ford Everest 2013 & Toyota Fortuner 2013 ok naman ang ride and handling so ewan lang natin dito sa All New Ford Everest. I'm planning to buy this coming July.

Thanks

Boss I think there's a typo on the max torque of all new everest based on your image. baka 385Nm instead of 285Nm? The 285Nm was the max torque of the old non-crdi WLT engine of ranger & everest

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post

Ok thanks imho. Sa wheels & Rim pa nga Lang worth 100K na yun��. Just wanna get others opinion before we decide if Trend or Titanium.

Agree ko dun sa Fort within a few months, you'll be looking at the new Fort. And siempre the feeling of if I could have waited Lang sana��. at least sa Eve. Matagal pa yan ulit mag full change ng model.
    Bro,- I think the difference between the 17"(?) wheels of the Ambiente vs. the 18"(?) wheels of the Trend (or the 18"(?) wheels of the Trend vs the 20"(?) wheels of the Titanium) would not be P100K...

Yup,- but you have to add some more dough in your budget for the newer model of either the Fortuner or the MS.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.4K _/_/_/_/_/:hit:_/_/_/_/_/
    Last edited by CVT; May 25th, 2015 at 12:30 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro,- I think the difference between the 17"(?) wheels of the Ambiente vs. the 18"(?) wheels of the Trend (or the 18"(?) wheels of the Trend vs the 20"(?) wheels of the Titanium) would not be P100K...

Yup,- but you have to add some more dough in your budget for the newer model of either the Fortuner or the MS.....

Aabot bro ng 100k kung 20" OEM rims tapos Goodyear yung tires.

Ngayon kasi yung mga Black Rhino and Nitto na 20s, nasa ganun na ang price. Nitto isn't even a high-end tyre brand (although for some reason, pinoys think it's high-end when internationally it's just so-so).

7. Join Date
    May 2015
    * oist123 yes Correct ka sir, typo error 385nm - 1600 - 2500 rpm

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Aabot bro ng 100k kung 20" OEM rims tapos Goodyear yung tires.

Ngayon kasi yung mga Black Rhino and Nitto na 20s, nasa ganun na ang price. Nitto isn't even a high-end tyre brand (although for some reason, pinoys think it's high-end when internationally it's just so-so).
    Agree with the price of the 20" wheels bro, per se.

However, we have to consider the 18" wheels and get the difference in their prices to compare the price difference of the 2 variants (Trend vs. Titanium)...

Anyway, sabi nga nila,- if you have the dough, then go for the TOTL variant.....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    This is a big misconception sa comparison ng price difference between variants.
    Unless ipapauwi sa iyo ni dealer yung 18" ng Trend habang 20" ang nakakabit sa Everest mo.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Agree with the price of the 20" wheels bro, per se.

However, we have to consider the 18" wheels and get the difference in their prices to compare the price difference of the 2 variants (Trend vs. Titanium)...

Anyway, sabi nga nila,- if you have the dough, then go for the TOTL variant.....

Ang trade in value ng mga tire shops bro sa stock 18" tires and mags nasa 20k lang eh, so minimal lang din mababawas sa overall price.

And then there's the problem of sourcing the 20" OEM mags, I assume not many people who'll buy Titanium variants will sell off theirs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast