New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Thank You ng marame mga sir sa mga comment ! haha
    Our revo sir is a 2002 Revo Sr Diesel. I plan to customize it.
    But my concern is that if i can customize it and after 3 -5 years we'll gonna sell it its hard to look for a buyer for my car.
    But if i can buy a car now that has a model of maybe 2003+ i can still have a high resale value.
    I will study sir in batangas.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by collegescavenge View Post
    But my concern is that if i can customize it and after 3 -5 years we'll gonna sell it its hard to look for a buyer for my car.
    But if i can buy a car now that has a model of maybe 2003+ i can still have a high resale value.
    it is said, that the better-selling used vehicle, is the stock variant.
    customized or modified models are harder to sell, because they were modified to suit an individual's taste. and we all know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. you'll be lucky to find a buyer who has the same tastes as you.. someone who will appreciate the money and effort you poured into your ride..
    me? i'll stick to stock...

have you looked at the ads on diesel revos lately? they're still going for indecently high prices! the revo diesel is nice.. malambot ang manibela at pidal.. tight turning radius.. good fuel efficiency.. cold aircon.. lotsa baggage space.. i think you won't have problems selling yours later on..
    Last edited by dr. d; April 13th, 2013 at 01:00 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it is said, that the better-selling used vehicle, is the stock variant.
    customized or modified models are harder to sell, because they were modified to suit an individual's taste. and we all know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. you'll be lucky to find a buyer who has the same tastes as you.. someone who will appreciate the money and effort you poured into your ride..
    me? i'll stick to stock...

have you looked at the ads on diesel revos lately? they're still going for indecently high prices! the revo diesel is nice.. malambot ang manibela at pidal.. tight turning radius.. good fuel efficiency.. cold aircon.. lotsa baggage space.. i think you won't have problems selling yours later on..
    If ever i didn't customize my revo and stays stock can i still get a 300k+ on the revo? My target is to get at least 300k+ as i sell my car for 3-5 years from now.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If ever i didn't customize my revo and stays stock can i still get a 300k+ on the revo? My target is to get at least 300k+ as i sell my car for 3-5 years from now.
    I see... The diesel Revo's real nice. We have one actually, 2001 GLX diesel. Very good for harabas and people hauling. I wouldn't be surprised if you're getting around 8-9km/L in city driving at your place. Resale value is high for this car, and its easy to sell. If its well maintained and you don't have insanely high mileage (ilan nga ba?), you'll be able to sell north of 300k.

There's not really much you can do to customize the Revo in terms of performance besides an aftermarket air filter and alcohol injection, and even then the improvement is not that much. Top speed in stock form with 5 passengers and luggage is 145km/h*4600rpm (done in SCTEX). I suppose you can add leatherette seat covers, a decent sound system, HID for the main headlights and yellow bulbs for the fogs. That'll be sufficient added pogi points.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    ^^
    perfect idea sir... you can also throw in some nice rims... in case you want to sell it, you could put back the stock rims... di ko lang alam kung ano bagay sa revo... afaik, rims does a lot to make the car look better...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I see... The diesel Revo's real nice. We have one actually, 2001 GLX diesel. Very good for harabas and people hauling. I wouldn't be surprised if you're getting around 8-9km/L in city driving at your place. Resale value is high for this car, and its easy to sell. If its well maintained and you don't have insanely high mileage (ilan nga ba?), you'll be able to sell north of 300k.

There's not really much you can do to customize the Revo in terms of performance besides an aftermarket air filter and alcohol injection, and even then the improvement is not that much. Top speed in stock form with 5 passengers and luggage is 145km/h*4600rpm (done in SCTEX). I suppose you can add leatherette seat covers, a decent sound system, HID for the main headlights and yellow bulbs for the fogs. That'll be sufficient added pogi points.
    Thank You for the suggestions sir !
    Still don't know what to do . To sell or not to sell haha.
    Thanks

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sell. Get a Jazz or Type Z City MT. Para di ka gawin school bus.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have a fearless forecast... once buyers decide that the d4d curse is over, they'll shift their sights on the innova, and revo prices will "normalize"..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sell. Get a Jazz or Type Z City MT. Para di ka gawin school bus.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium
    Haha oo nga po ehh baka gawing akong tsuper ng bayan haha ^_^

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have a fearless forecast... once buyers decide that the d4d curse is over, they'll shift their sights on the innova, and revo prices will "normalize"..
    Sorry sir but i'm noob in those technical words haha what do you mean by normalize sir?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast