New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Now's my chance to own an executive sedan after a long time of waiting. I plan to use whatever it will be for my family's weekend getaways (including out-of-town trips), special occasions and formal events.

I'm currently torn between these three:

2010 Toyota Camry 3.5
    2010 Honda Accord 3.5
    2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT

I've always liked the Camry, and with it's minor face and butt lift, it's still a favorite. The Accord is a good balance of luxury and sportiness, and I like it's interior. The new Legacy, on the other hand, means performance and stability with it's AWD drivetrain.

It will be a one shot deal and I hope to make the right one. I hope to get your inputs!

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the camry and the accord will be a good choice. maski ano dun sa kanila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Camry rin choice ko.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Test drive, if you haven't done so.

Since it's going to be a driver's car (as opposed to being driven by a chauffeur), it should satisfy you - the driver - above all else. Forget how they are in the back seat. :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Toyota Camry my choice.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    isama mo na din ang mazda 6 sa choices mo or yung sa hyundai genesis ba yun?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I don't know if can call them a executive sedans even thou they have all the bells and whistles. Have you checked out other mid size sedan like the VW Passat CC, My wife likes this one we just test drove few weeks ago, love the V6 VR6 motor on 4 motion AWD w/ a DSG (VW twin clutch system) its more sporty than my accord V6 love how the DSG perform very smooth.

If you get it with a back up camera it pops out when on reverse she like that also.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    isama mo na din ang mazda 6 sa choices mo or yung sa hyundai genesis ba yun?
    Test drove a Mazda6 already but I need more ooomph hehe...

Hyundai Genesis - I'll check that out but I prefer a Jap!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    For me it would be:

1st- Subaru Legacy
    2nd- Camry
    3rd- Accord

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi 4agze! That Passat is simply gorgeous! Unfortunately, it's not available here in Manila and I don't think my budget will be enough for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Which Executive Sedan