New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ano ba dapat gawin sa kotse? Ginagamit at nilalaspag para mapalitan ng bago. Ok Lang yan..palitan mo na Lang ng bago in 2-3 years
    agree ako dito.

in 2-3 years may all new everest na.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Dapat ang title ng thread is: "What 2nd Hand Car I should buy?" kasi decided na si TS to buy a 2nd Car. IMO< mas interested si TS to get opinions about the cars he is considering rather than opinions about the Everest , CRDIs and trying to convince the TS to buy or not to buy.

Ako, I would vote for the new Focus being the newest of the lot. Next would be the Lancer MX. Will not consider the Jimny, SX4 and Altis for personal reasons..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

OT: Bro.,- ang (old) blue niya ay CRV...

17.2K:type:
    ay hehehe ganun ba?

my bad , lagi nya kasi binibida yung SF nya dati tapos bandang huli parang sour graping na yung dating e , nasasapawan na kasi e hehehehe

kaya ngayon nag bobody building na lang sya ,sobrang dami na nga nababaliw pag nakikita yung body nya na to die for daw talaga hehehehe

sorry for the OT ,

BTT,

for me sir TS , might as well save the money for the future ,para 3-5 years pa palit ka na lang ng bago car/suv .

unless your wife also drive and nagkakaconflict yung sked nyo ,this might just justify for another car.,remember , 2x yung PMS nyan pag nagkataon ,

for us kasi 1 car lang for family use , and 1 scooter for errands lang ,

bottomline it will still be your decision since almost all points has already been presented to you

peace bro

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Given you put in a lot of mileage daily and rely on it for your business needs, i'd consider keeping a second car for reasons that the other car will be in the shop for service/repairs and coding.

Personally, if i'm on the highway often, i'd get a comfy car to drive around (good insulation, firm suspension and seats that don't make your body ache after an hour or so).

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    By the way - I spotted a new-shape Focus sedan recently on the way home. It looked like a car from direct seller Avon's fleet. I could not believe how gorgeous it looks in the metal, especially at the rear. The hatch looks like its poor cousin in comparison!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Distance from Cabuyao to Makati is about 80Km(including side trips to Nuvali and Alabang) - 3X a week X 2 = 480Km/Week - 3 days
    Distance from Cabuyao to Alabang is about 35Km(including side trip to Nuvali) - 2X a week X 2 = 140Km/Week - 2 days
    Distance from Cabuyao to Tagaytay is about 30Km x 2X a week x 2 = 120Km/Week - 2 days - I assume the 7th day is also Tagaytayish in distance

Total for 1 week = 740Km
    Total for 1 year = 740*52 = 38KKm
    Total for 1.5 years = 58KKm.....

Figures...

Wala pa toll sa SLEX....

17.2K:type:
    Wow sir! You really computed it! Idol!!!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    By the way - I spotted a new-shape Focus sedan recently on the way home. It looked like a car from direct seller Avon's fleet. I could not believe how gorgeous it looks in the metal, especially at the rear. The hatch looks like its poor cousin in comparison!
    I'm still waiting for Sir Niky's in depth review of the new ford focus

Ang ganda ganda din ng hatch ng ford focus when you see one on the road!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sawsawmaster View Post
    I'm still waiting for Sir Niky's in depth review of the new ford focus

Ang ganda ganda din ng hatch ng ford focus when you see one on the road!
    AGree here, headturner yung bagong focus, specially sa side and rear. ang ayoko lang sa front yung triangle sa side ng bumpers. other than that, gorgeous exterior. IMHO, beats the Elantra.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345