New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    GO for lancer na... Full size sedan na. Wla na suspension issues yung bagong lancer.. sa pizza at sa itlog ata yun. Ok naman ung CVT ng mitsu, Di gaya ng CVT ng honda..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I wouldn't go for the Lancer 1.6 since that model has been in the market for quite sometime already. Also, 3 people can comfortably fit in the Vios. The resale value and saleability of the Vios is far better than the Lancer. I had no problems selling my Vios 1.5 A/T after 5 years. Never had major problems with it.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by taj17 View Post
    Thanks guys for the prompt replies.
    Since last week of March pa ako nag-canvass. Medyo kelangan lang talaga patience. After all, this will be our first car. Kaya, I want value for my money.
    *meyor, tama po kau. We really have to haggle with the dealers. So far, medyo nagbabaratan pa kami sa Mitsubishi. On the other hand, Toyota is offering a promo - kaya lang, in-house financing. We're still studying our options.
    Don't go for the inhouse. Though mababa lalabas cashout mo, mataas naman ang MA nyan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hi, this is my first post too. just want to ask mr. taj what he got? did you get the vios or the gls cvt? if you got the gls, what dealer did you go too? i'm thinking of getting the gls cvt too.. would be my first car and i'm also a very noob driver. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by maf View Post
    hi, this is my first post too. just want to ask mr. taj what he got? did you get the vios or the gls cvt? if you got the gls, what dealer did you go too? i'm thinking of getting the gls cvt too.. would be my first car and i'm also a very noob driver. thanks!
    [SIZE=3]
    [SIZE=3]If I were you sir, I would scout at dealers and try to haggle for discounts, freebies etc. [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]Try mo na lang sir, makakahanap ka rin ng magandang offer.[/SIZE][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Choosing between Lancer 1.6 GLS CVT & Vios 1.5 G A/T