Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Token discounts. Masabi lang na meron [emoji23]
    Pathetic if you ask me. Hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro. That's approx 20% discount. (SRPs Accord P2,288K, Sorento P2,198K on their TOTL models)

Kaya naman pala nila, di ba?

Discount pa more!
    In the case of the accord, the SRP is P1,938k * 2 years old (2018YM), so maybe it is not top of the line, plus the depreciation, even though it is not abused, Este used

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    IMO - Unless you firmly believe you really need it, have a very good deal and have the dough to spare, do not buy another vehicle in the next year or so.... It will just be another dust gatherer in your garage or much worse, will make your streets more crowded (deym!)
    When somebody beat me to the discounted CRV, I decided to defer my purchase muna, even if there was another available several days after. Na excite ako sa 300k discount that I failed to realize that a 2 yo model might not be in the same condition as a 2020, also like you said, it will take up my garage space which I am enjoying right now.

Another major factor which I failed to consider was that it was more logical to set aside the cash for covid rather than on a want.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I think the most aggressive offer right now is from Hyundai Cebu(?), if indeed true.

Buy a GS, get an Accent for free - is it gas or diesel?
    Buy a StaFe, get a Tucson for free - is it gas or diesel?

I have not seen the fine print though.... Is this offer also available here in the Metro?...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Malaki na ba discount nyan o same lang sa dati? Alam ko kasi ganun Ang sales strat Ni Mitsubishi dati pa, regular huge discount from SRPscreenshot_20200718-102703.jpg

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Malaki na ba discount nyan o same lang sa dati? Alam ko kasi ganun Ang sales strat Ni Mitsubishi dati pa, regular huge discount from SRPscreenshot_20200718-102703.jpg
    That's about 19% discount on the current model for the gls variant bro. SRP 1,128K

I got twice a 17% discount from the same manufacturer some years ago from their outgoing body model. I still have one of those in my garage...

Sounds to me like a good bargain, but let's wait a little bit more... Again still "whiter shade of pale" to me....😎😳😉

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    they do seem lower than the introductory price offerings.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    That's about 19% discount on the current model for the gls variant bro. SRP 1,128K

I got twice a 17% discount from the same manufacturer some years ago from their outgoing body model. I still have one of those in my garage...

Sounds to me like a good bargain, but let's wait a little bit more... Again still "whiter shade of pale" to me....[emoji41][emoji15][emoji6]
    I will already be happy with a 20% discount on a current model, which is the proverbial depreciation rate once you drive the car out of the showroom.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I will already be happy with a 20% discount on a current model, which is the proverbial depreciation rate once you drive the car out of the showroom.
    It will also drive down resale value of cars since many people are willing to take a hit from their net purchase price rather than SRP.

Compare the resale value of the Montero and Fortuner. Monteros are always cheaper because their net purchase price is also cheaper since Mitsubishi is more generous with discounts than Toyota.

Good value of course for a secondhand buyer.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    while the dealerships are bleeding...

HARI thinks it can still sell this crap on autoindustriya lol...

https://www.autoindustriya.com/adver...ey-better.html

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast