New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ito po sir, baka makatulong. by November pa po ang Launch and atleast nakapag-reserve kayo by October 31. to avail a unit and the exclusive 40,000 discount.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Since you mentioned 500k is budget for dp, why not get a jimny! Interest rates now are super low! Go talk directly with your banks and not the car dealer. Rates are just 4+% per annum. Jimnys are very very durable and since your wife will be driving get the automatic variant! My wife who have never driven a car her whole life and has never been to driving school drove our jimny the day it was bought! That was last friday only! And she has been driving without problem. Very maneuverable, have high ground clearance providing her with good view. And jimnys are from what i read from owners' review very durable

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by potpot2 View Post
    Since you mentioned 500k is budget for dp, why not get a jimny! Interest rates now are super low! Go talk directly with your banks and not the car dealer. Rates are just 4+% per annum. Jimnys are very very durable and since your wife will be driving get the automatic variant! My wife who have never driven a car her whole life and has never been to driving school drove our jimny the day it was bought! That was last friday only! And she has been driving without problem. Very maneuverable, have high ground clearance providing her with good view. And jimnys are from what i read from owners' review very durable
    Nakakahilo lang talaga. Kelangan pa ng aftermarket suspension mods para medyo refined.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by misslancer View Post
    ito po sir, baka makatulong. by November pa po ang Launch and atleast nakapag-reserve kayo by October 31. to avail a unit and the exclusive 40,000 discount.

to which existing car this mirage is comparable with in terms of size? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Nakakahilo lang talaga. Kelangan pa ng aftermarket suspension mods para medyo refined.
    Salamat. We'll research about it.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    to which existing car this mirage is comparable with in terms of size? Thanks.
    Though advertised as a subcompact, the all-new Mirage is actually a bit smaller than the likes of the Mazda 2, Ford Fiesta, and Honda Jazz, but is a whole lot bigger than the Hyundai EON, Chevrolet Spark, and Kia Picanto.
    All-new 2013 Mitsubishi Mirage pricing unveiled; Fun starts at P498,000

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    As a lady, I suggest mag brand new ka na lang and AT since babae siya. it will be easier din since she doesn't know much about cars. online car sites like ayosdito.ph, madaming choices don, try to look.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    We had our 1st car last December, and it is a 1.5L Honda City

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Congratulations on your first car!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Congratulations Sir! Very good choice. Enjoy your new ride!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast