New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    After much research I have concluded that the Strada will fit my needs better than the Ranger. I don't need the off-roading I just need a car that can carry 5 sacks of rice and a handful of kilos of meat and veggies. I think the Strada can do it but also I put a premium on riding comfort, being a SF owner I have very high tastes for ride quality and I think the Strada trumps the Ranger in that regard.

Now that's settle, can anyone refer me to a good agent? Medyo natatakot ako sa Mitsubishi (base on my own personal experience in the past and stories I read and heard) since I always have this sense na marami sa kanila mandaraya at hindi staright to the point!

And duon sa isang agent nakausap ko sabi sakin merong waiting list ang Strada as long as 3 weeks? True?
    for the unit, try mo si Jessa - 09178069439 Citimotors Las Pinas... tell her referred ka ng Strada Club... madali kausap and hindi ka bobolahin

for the service, ok sa akin ang Diamond Motors (Q. Ave and Marcos Hiway)

and sali ka na rin sa TSCP...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nyek! Las Pinas?? Taga QC ako eh, meron ba na magaling na agent dito lang sa Diamond Q. Ave or maskin duon sa Greenhills pwede na din! Wag naman Las Pinas!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Sa Mits. QA. Mukhang maayos ang mga ugali ng agents duon nung bumisita ako - accomodating.

Malungkot nga lang ang aura ng dealership na iyun.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah. Among the 5 dealerships in that area (Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda and Mitsubishi) yung Mitsubishi ang pinakamdumi at pinaka madilim. Iba nga yung aura nya!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    At this point I still have not decided which truck to get. Bibili pa ako sa April so there is still time! Pero things have changed. Now I am confused between the Strada and Frontier Navara! Muntikan na ako mag Strada pero alanganin ako sa mataas nyang PMS cost. How is the PMS cost of the Navara? What are the pros and cons of getting either?

I know I discounted the Navara before due to price but I think its a no factor anymore.

Thanks truck lovers!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    At this point I still have not decided which truck to get. Bibili pa ako sa April so there is still time! Pero things have changed. Now I am confused between the Strada and Frontier Navara! Muntikan na ako mag Strada pero alanganin ako sa mataas nyang PMS cost. How is the PMS cost of the Navara? What are the pros and cons of getting either?

I know I discounted the Navara before due to price but I think its a no factor anymore.

Thanks truck lovers!
    The PMS cost of the navara is cheaper than Strada but the navara is the more expensive truck.. Its hard to decide which to get coz both pick up's are good, each with their pro's & cons.. The navara has a bigger cargo space but the strada is higher.. Both have good suspension/riding comfort, best in their class.. The navara is more powerful with higher HP & Torque.. The thing i hate about the navara is its turning radius, its shorter compared to the strada.. In the end whichever you choose panalo ka pa din in choosing the navara or strada coz both are really good pick up trucks :2thumbsup:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir Can you give figures as to how much is a typical PMS for Navara?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The Navara is a more macho vehicle. It has this devilish look. :devil:

The Strada on the other hand, is a ***ier vehicle. It has this angelic look on it. :angel:

You won't be however be turned down by the Strada's power, too. It's almost, if not the same, equal with the power of the navara.

Both are good vehicles, yes. In either case, you won't be regretting whichever choice you make.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Have you considered second hand vehicles? Or would this pickup also be used personally? If it was the latter, I'd recommend the Navara. Bigger bed means more cargo and I assume it can also haul heavier goods. Looks better for me but that's subjective. Would've recommended the Ranger had you not crossed it out of your list.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I can vouch for the poor turning radius in my Navara. On paper, I didn't think much of it but at times it's a bit of a hassle. 3-point turns become 6-point turns. But apart from that everything else is sweet. It's built really tough.

After consulting with my neighbours Strada, PMS costs are slightly cheaper than Strada, and it's hella quick for a pickup. Ride height is lower than the other pickups and it holds 80L for a full tank.

Hey just flip a coin and let us know which one you choose! :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Buying a pick-up! (Yep you heard me right)