New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Better check PMS cost ... read somewhere it's about 10T to 18T ...

If you want excitement and headaches, get the Geely Coolray ... if you want boring and peace of mind, get the Toyota Vios ...

Just get the Toyota Vios and be done with it ... if you change your mind, the Toyota Vios is easy to sell and will have higher resale value ...
    Not true. Already checked with YGC group who runs the Geely dealerships. 10k PMS around 5-6k, no different from other cars with the same engine (1.5 Turbo).

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014

If you want excitement and headaches, get the Geely Coolray ... if you want boring and peace of mind, get the Toyota Vios ...

Just get the Toyota Vios and be done with it ... if you change your mind, the Toyota Vios is easy to sell and will have higher resale value ...
    https://www.auto deal.com.ph/articles/car-features/how-much-does-it-cost-maintain-geely-coolray

Here you go for better clarity. (just remove the space between auto and deal)

Geely PH published this breakdown knowing that potential customers have concerns about PMS costs.

At least this gives you the gauge of the prices/charges, barring forex adjustments and changes to our side when it comes to minimum wage, electricity costs etc.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Coolray - hands down, it's more than value for your money.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Vios. Japanese. Kahit San lugar may parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    Vios. Japanese. Kahit San lugar may parts.

Parts made in China. Hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bilhin mo kung ano gusto mo, kahit saan pa gawa yan. Saka I hate it when resale value agad iniisip

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bilhin mo kung ano gusto mo, kahit saan pa gawa yan. Saka I hate it when resale value agad iniisip

Typical of most Pinoys, Di pa nga nabibili yung sasakyan naiisip na yung resale value.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Typical of most Pinoys, Di pa nga nabibili yung sasakyan naiisip na yung resale value.

Exactly. Para sa akin pantay pantay na yan after 5 years or more. Kung anong market price by that time eh di ibenta, kung mababa ganun pa rin kailanga mo pa rin ibenta. hinde naman investment ang kotse.

Last edited by shadow; June 18th, 2020 at 05:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the point of the average newbie potential car buyer is,
    "in five years or so, how much will i be able to sell my car, relative to the initial purchase price and relative to the competition?"
    since he is a newcomer to the fascinating world of car ownership, price and co$t are about the only tangibles that he can grasp.
    arrival, comfort, ease of operation and maintenance and other car-related intangibles... these are but abstract ideas he has no idea on how to deal with. yet.
    enlightenment as to the non-financial aspects of car ownership, come later on, after the initial experience.
    "no one is an expert in car ownership, the first time."

10. Join Date
    Feb 2020

Thank you. I will keep this in mind. Thanks everyone, I am so glad I found this forum.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast