New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    super agree with the previously mentioned advices sir. our family made wrong choices in the past of always choosing to buy from the dealership believing in the "peace of mind" advice of many not thinking of resale values, depreciation and maintenance upkeep. On the other hand our well off aka rich neighbors never bought brand new cars but we still end up drooling over their second hand car purchases eg. fairly newish suv's with a lot of add ons already by the previous owner same price of a top of the line current vios. Just learn a lot how to pick cars sir and enjoy po at the end of the day cars are liabilities and are not good investments.

2. Join Date
    May 2018
    Thanks guys for the very meaningful discussion and lots of tips.
    As I've said, never owned a car yet that's why I'm really leaning over a new one (kahit mamaluktot) instead of a second-hand as I have no idea how to repair it just in case it has hidden issues.
    I appreciate the estimation of costs by SE, whew! approx. 10k on top of the amort!

Share ko lang din experience ng brother ko with his second hand civic. He's been driving since he was 14 and really knows how to check and repair a vehicle.
    He is also meticulous and very careful with his possessions.
    Everything was great until such time while he and his girlfriend are in the car, may mga lumalabas na maraming maliliit na ipis from the cabin.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    As I've said, never owned a car yet that's why I'm really leaning over a new one (kahit mamaluktot) instead of a second-hand as I have no idea how to repair it just in case it has hidden issues.
    I appreciate the estimation of costs by SE, whew! approx. 10k on top of the amort!

Share ko lang din experience ng brother ko with his second hand civic. He's been driving since he was 14 and really knows how to check and repair a vehicle.
    Everything was great until such time while he and his girlfriend are in the car, may mga lumalabas na maraming maliliit na ipis from the cabin.
    Depends on how long your brother owned the car and maintained it before coach freddie showed up, pwede din kasi sya ang responsable sa mga yon.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post

cockroaches live for about a year.
    without water, only a few days.
    starve them of water!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Mga boss warning lang sa scam, itong post na to, sorry nag join lang ako para ma post ko to kaya di pa ako pwede mag start ng thread:

Honda Civic 26 - Car for Sale Central Luzon

too good to be true diba? nakausap ko tapos nanghihingi ng confirmation kung may pera nga daw ba ako, deposit daw sa moneygram pangalan ko daw sa tatay ko or pinsan pero address nya lol ( fyi ) france cya, claim nya dati work sa pinas tas lipat ulit cya ng france kaya binebenta nya auto ng mura kasi umalis na cya. kung may admin man maka basa paki take action nalang baka kasi may maloko ito. If you need info na binigay nya sakin paki message nalang ako. tnx

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dudels View Post
    Mga boss warning lang sa scam, itong post na to, sorry nag join lang ako para ma post ko to kaya di pa ako pwede mag start ng thread:

Honda Civic 2��6 - Car for Sale Central Luzon

too good to be true diba? nakausap ko tapos nanghihingi ng confirmation kung may pera nga daw ba ako, deposit daw sa moneygram pangalan ko daw sa tatay ko or pinsan pero address nya lol ( fyi ) france cya, claim nya dati work sa pinas tas lipat ulit cya ng france kaya binebenta nya auto ng mura kasi umalis na cya. kung may admin man maka basa paki take action nalang baka kasi may maloko ito. If you need info na binigay nya sakin paki message nalang ako. tnx
    ah!
    "the seller is out of the country" syndrome...
    it's been years, and they're still at it.

my take is,
    if you can't see the seller face to face, better walk away.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910