New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    ei m54. can u help me out? what do u mean by ice? do u know some1 who can help meu out customiza my interior and body work? im not im not into carshows actually. i just want to customize my car. can u help me out?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    and by the way, how much do u think it will cost or estimate para sa pag setup?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ICE = In Car Entertainment

based sa states si m54 pare :D

actually it all depends on your budget. endless kasi ang upgrading basta may pera

and what do you mean ba by custom body works? what do you plan to do?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry zapped - yes, i mean in-car entertainment, which is basically an audio (and maybe TV) system for your car

i thought that you wanted to show your car - that is much more expensive, and typically show mods make your car less practical for everyday use.

if the car is still your daily driver i really like it the way it is. maybe you could add a simple four piece aero kit - nothing too ricey, get bigger rims (18") or so.

in the states, 18" rims + aerokit will cost you about $2000...pasensya na, hindi ko alam ang local prices.

a nice audio system (separates up front, coaxials rear, 2 10" subwoofers, amplifier, headunit, plus an equalizer if you like) would set you back another $2000, or Php110k. i just built a system for my brother's Mercedes and shipped it back to him in the Philippines, where he installed it himself. he actually said he saved about Php30-40k in the cost of parts - that might be an option for you

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by zapped_17
    lets' say 20-30,000. ok a ba un or kulang? what do u thnk? how much ba turbo? w/ sounds have a frend. budget ko don s 7-8k. targa 12 subs tapos v12 4 ch ampli. ok na ba un?

a turbo intercooler setup will definitely cost you over 30K. Probably between 50K to 80K is a proper budget.

This would include all the basic stuff like:
    -turbocharger (with wastegate) (surplus)
    -intercooler
    -blowoff
    -piping & plumbing
    -labor

after all of the above, you'll also probably want to these:
    -bigger exhaust piping
    -free flow muffler
    -turbo timer

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    a turbo intercooler setup will definitely cost you over 30K. Probably between 50K to 80K is a proper budget.

This would include all the basic stuff like:
    -turbocharger (with wastegate) (surplus)
    -intercooler
    -blowoff
    -piping & plumbing
    -labor

after all of the above, you'll also probably want to these:
    -bigger exhaust piping
    -free flow muffler
    -turbo timer
    sir kng lhat brand new how much? ksama ba kbit sa 50-80K and san meron gumagawa ng custom pipes for turbo? tska ilang psi yn?

thanks
    Last edited by NT4SHW; December 6th, 2004 at 11:00 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala pang install ata yan, add 10-15k pa. you can try fusion R or ERL motorworx

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    tnx guys or the info. i gues big berts muna ko punta... pa interior and exterior detailing. then set up sounds...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    gsr na pare! astig yan kasi naka 2 door ka instead na 4 door sedan. :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    your car ganda na talga.. with your recent fog lamp install and ICE mods i feel rear fogs would be nice.. para kitang kita ka sa gabi.. how much ba ang rear fogs ng lancer?

i think the mags on the above pic will fit gsr well
    Last edited by littlepitboy; December 20th, 2004 at 07:03 PM. Reason: want to add this pic of the mags i think would fit gsr

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Buy a Bew 1 or set up my GSR 97 model?