New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngotis View Post
    thx for the advise dr.d.. one more thing sir any suggestion sir for repair shop s manila. as i got involve in self accident and stuck in a hole in a road works done by one big company, bengkong two my rims luckily no damage s engine. and the repair is only in one talyer in tarlac cause i cannot afford already the repair in honda casa.. my Crv never been the same. pinalitan kc yung kabitan gulong sa likod (don't know d term).. now di pantay ang pudpod ng gulong sa liked ng driver seat. pnacheck ko n din s goodyear servitek s tarlac. what seems to be the problem.. TIA

quotes fom honda is need replacement of the following.. drive belt, brake pads rear & front, rear support, top cover gasket return hose, shock mounting Lh &rh, compliance bushing Lh&rh, link assy Lh & rh, Rcman gear box which is to be send sa plant daw for two weeks.. estate 56k.. huh. any recommendation sir and advise.. TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngotis View Post
    quotes fom honda is need replacement of the following.. drive belt, brake pads rear & front, rear support, top cover gasket return hose, shock mounting Lh &rh, compliance bushing Lh&rh, link assy Lh & rh, Rcman gear box which is to be send sa plant daw for two weeks.. estate 56k.. huh. any recommendation sir and advise.. TIA
    i wouldn't know, sir.
    i am not a mechanic, and i haven't inspected your car.
    perhaps someone here has such experience.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    but if your car has comprehensive experience, perhaps they can shoulder most of the expenses. after all, it was an accident. driving into that big hole that wreaked havoc on your suspension, is not "wear and tear".

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Im still looking for a vios with my 200K budget.

Please help me to decide which variant is best for a 1st time owner like me; J,E Base or G?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan_ View Post

Please help me to decide which variant is best for a 1st time owner like me; J,E Base or G?
    I think price will dictate your decision here boss. J is quite bare, while E and G feeling ko konti lang price difference so go for lowest price on both. I think at the end of the day, dikit dikit lang ang prices nila.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan_ View Post

anong gen yan bro?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    For a 200k budget, you are looking at a gen 1 vios. Possible makahanap ng 1.5G na automatic.

For Gen2, probably only a 1.3 base and if your lucky, an E. But for that price, malamang bugbog na gen2 mabili mo.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    brand new basic car for first time

9. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Ok naman bumili from bank repo as long as aware ka na maayos pa yung unit na i bibid mo. Got my 2015 Mirage G4 MT GLS 10k mileage worth around 360k last November from one and as compared to sa other dealers or from sellers in OLX, with that same specs nasa around 420-460k that time so mas mababa if nasa position pa ng bank. And alam shop owners were just buying it from bank repos din and reselling on higher amount after maybe replacing the dead batteries or fixing some minor issues of the unit. so might as well go directly na lang sa bank and bid. Yung sakin battery and oil pa lang naman yung napalitan ko after ko mailabas ng warehouse and so far so good naman wala naman problema pa.

That time na ng visit ako sa warehouse nila wala ako kasamang sariling mekaniko ko ang meron lng dun is mga inhouse mechanic nila. Wala ako masyadong alam pa sa makina ng sasakyan and I don't even have driving experience pa aside from the driving school session I took last April 2016 pa (November 2016 ako ng bid). So sumugal lang ako kasi I need to have one that time na talaga. So ang basis ko lang is 1 year old pa lang and mababa yung mileage and also I was able to start the engine of the car kaya mas mabuti kung mag sama ng mekaniko kapag kukuha para ma check ng maayos yung unit para may peace of mind.

10. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mc47mc View Post
    Ok naman bumili from bank repo as long as aware ka na maayos pa yung unit na i bibid mo. Got my 2015 Mirage G4 MT GLS 10k mileage worth around 360k last November from one and as compared to sa other dealers or from sellers in OLX, with that same specs nasa around 420-460k that time so mas mababa if nasa position pa ng bank. And alam shop owners were just buying it from bank repos din and reselling on higher amount after maybe replacing the dead batteries or fixing some minor issues of the unit. so might as well go directly na lang sa bank and bid. Yung sakin battery and oil pa lang naman yung napalitan ko after ko mailabas ng warehouse and so far so good naman wala naman problema pa.

That time na ng visit ako sa warehouse nila wala ako kasamang sariling mekaniko ko ang meron lng dun is mga inhouse mechanic nila. Wala ako masyadong alam pa sa makina ng sasakyan and I don't even have driving experience pa aside from the driving school session I took last April 2016 pa (November 2016 ako ng bid). So sumugal lang ako kasi I need to have one that time na talaga. So ang basis ko lang is 1 year old pa lang and mababa yung mileage and also I was able to start the engine of the car kaya mas mabuti kung mag sama ng mekaniko kapag kukuha para ma check ng maayos yung unit para may peace of mind.
    Swerte swertehan din lang

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast