New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Hello All,

Good Day! Hope all well. Sorry if my thread na regarding this pero wala akong mahanap na related sa query ko. This website is indeed very informative. Dami kong natutunan dito. My unit got wrecked (total loss) last December 2016 and insurance already sent the cheque to the bank to pay for the remaining bank balance since mortgage sya. We were told that it takes 15 working days para macredit ang anumang refund na pwedeng mapunta sa amin. Prior to that, we were considering the Mirage G4 GLX CVT and we've contacted our previous agent then made the reservation of php5,000 since Mitsu is moving its plant dito sa pinas from Thailand, for sure magkakaroon ng shortage sa units ng mirage in a while (a month or 2). I asked several agents kung may available pa ba na units ng Mirage G4 pero sabi wala na daw. Now, I've spoken to my agent and tinatanong daw sya kung tuloy yung pagkuha sa unit na naka-stock sa plant nila sa Cavite. Cut long story short, I have a colleague na kumuha ng Suzuki MPV ba yun, not sure sa model pero suzuki sya ng van na repossessed thru PSBank, mas mura compared sa brand new units. Also, may mga 2nd hand din na mirage like 2014 and 2015 around 400-450k. Ano kaya ang pinakamagandang options? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I just came from the vehicle stock yard of Chinabank located here along Jupiter street in Makati. I was out hunting for a used Pajero ...

Anyway, the lot/yard was full of repo'd small cars, name it, they have it. Mirage, Wigo, Elantra, etc. etc.

You may want to check it out.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    Hello All,

Good Day! Hope all well. Sorry if my thread na regarding this pero wala akong mahanap na related sa query ko. This website is indeed very informative. Dami kong natutunan dito. My unit got wrecked (total loss) last December 2016 and insurance already sent the cheque to the bank to pay for the remaining bank balance since mortgage sya. We were told that it takes 15 working days para macredit ang anumang refund na pwedeng mapunta sa amin. Prior to that, we were considering the Mirage G4 GLX CVT and we've contacted our previous agent then made the reservation of php5,000 since Mitsu is moving its plant dito sa pinas from Thailand, for sure magkakaroon ng shortage sa units ng mirage in a while (a month or 2). I asked several agents kung may available pa ba na units ng Mirage G4 pero sabi wala na daw. Now, I've spoken to my agent and tinatanong daw sya kung tuloy yung pagkuha sa unit na naka-stock sa plant nila sa Cavite. Cut long story short, I have a colleague na kumuha ng Suzuki MPV ba yun, not sure sa model pero suzuki sya ng van na repossessed thru PSBank, mas mura compared sa brand new units. Also, may mga 2nd hand din na mirage like 2014 and 2015 around 400-450k. Ano kaya ang pinakamagandang options? thanks!
    Firstly po ok ang brandnew as in its brandnew. If budget allows this option is always good, if not no harm in buying second hand or repossesed sa bank malaki ang matitipid mo vs brandnew since they are all second hand na nga. Be careful pag sa bank as is sila what ever condition even second hand. Check mu din maayus ang papers.
    One more thing, saan po lagi gagamitin ang car? Your looking on mirage and suzuki mpv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    hi sirs, used be used daily po..work, church at minsan pag may family gathering..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Try mo tignan ang repo lot ng eastwest. Maganda choices and generally honest naman assessment nila ng sira.

Got a 1 year old innova with 10k mileage at 40% off the price of brand new doon.

Syempre may minor and negligible issues pero aulit imho.

Yung price and list if cars available online. Happy shopping. Basta dala ka mekaniko pag titingin ka.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if repossessed, ask from the bank the complete list and schedule of the payments. there may be hidden charges like mortgage release, etc. you must ask them for all charges. you might be surprised how expensive these hidden costs can get.
    what i don't like about today's brand new vehicles, it's kinda hard to choose the last digit of the plate number. i have other vehicles kasi... i'll probably buy a used vehicle with its number plate already.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    i already made a reservation for the unit for php5,000. in case i've made up my mind and decided to go for repo or 2nd hand unit, can the reservation be refunded kaya? kasi sabi ng agent ko, naka-invoice na daw yun sa name ko for the month of January. thanks!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    i already made a reservation for the unit for php5,000. in case i've made up my mind and decided to go for repo or 2nd hand unit, can the reservation be refunded kaya? kasi sabi ng agent ko, naka-invoice na daw yun sa name ko for the month of January. thanks!
    i would have made the refund issue clear, before i plunk down my money.
    good luck, po. i hope you get a good one.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if they spend manpower hours and consumables to get the vehicle spic and span for you, i would think the deposit may not be refundable already. but there is no harm in inquiring, po.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    my short and straight to the point reply.... buy brand new car if only you can afford (iba pa rin ang bago)

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast